User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: FREE FOR ALL RAP OFF LAY DOWN UR BEST LINES AND LETS SEE WHAT U GOT PRACTICE FOR BATTLES

FREE FOR ALL RAP OFF LAY DOWN UR BEST LINES AND LETS SEE WHAT U GOT PRACTICE FOR BATTLES

u WAN FIGHT it'll be your last swing
    ill TAKE UR LYFE LIKE A CRACK FIEND
    I'm NAP KING
    CHEEta CUZ I get fast weed
    A CAP league we in the CAP lead CAP SiZe
    bigger then SPACE EYES I get a caliber high
    when I CASKET GUY
    CRACKER BYE
    I'm not RAACIST ATHEIST paying homage to my praying like a mantis I'm waiting
    its not satan I got GODS EYES I CAN see happiness and its more THen a bundle of joy in panties
    I GET PUSSY AND I GET PLENTY so u wont see me on the internet preying I'm not playing its not funny
    COME ON GUYS DO SOMETHING
    MOst of the worlds waiting for a HERO
    SO if u can start SAVING
    cuz my BANK ACCOUNTS like BUTTERBEAN over weighing n when I slide IN MY ride IM THE right TYPE OF guy TO GET IN between IF FUK WITH THEM YOUNG THINGS BARELY 18 AT LEAST UNTIL IM THIRTY/
    UP FOR WOrk n I HIT the streets early/
    Like A man not a little girly/ THE RUSH COMES IN A HURRY/ from the crumbs the dust I GET BURLY/ smoke an ounce pound for pound theN I TOSS THE SAUCE TO MY BIRDIE/ DANGER WITH MY ANGER THE PISTOL CRYSTAL FEELING FLIRTY
    QUICK TO MAKE UR EYES shimmer dimmer with THE PEARLY

Stranger

Re: FREE FOR ALL RAP OFF LAY DOWN UR BEST LINES AND LETS SEE WHAT U GOT PRACTICE FOR BATTLES

you write like you battle on LB.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: FREE FOR ALL RAP OFF LAY DOWN UR BEST LINES AND LETS SEE WHAT U GOT PRACTICE FOR BATTLES

i have no idea wtf any of what u said even means..

is this how a special ed student would write rhymes?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar

Now i know y i dont post here.

u fuk niggaz lie I destroy rhymes livin that lyfe I deal wheel n steal how bout u

Battle Record
    0-2

"i's be livin dat lyfe G, i weels deels and steels nahmean? momma bes proud uh me"

fuck outta here...this is the internet... nobody gives a shit whether youre living that street life or not...it dont mean a damn thing here..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

people that spell life with a y are the worst.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

He's Nap King, bros.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I think with the right amount of guidance you will be a wonderful addition to the site. Please tell your friends to visit us.

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

ill make your BRAIN SHAKE n serve it up at MICKEY DZ
    i let that THANG SPRAY, u turn to dust wit FRICKIN EASE
    n your CHICK IS PLEASED, G, this DICK IS A HARD WORKER
    she a dirty mud hoe so i said fuck it n let my dog pork her

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Fire bars yall