Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: funk master

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    0-1

funk master

flex
    flex flex
    im flexin on these dudes like im doin gymnastics shots have them doin acrobatics
    toe taggin never white flaggin always red flaggin turn your white tee to swiss cheese now its bloody
    raw is war and im gna lay the smack down lifes like a royal rumble once u get knocked out theres no get backs
    so ima stay the peoples champ and im a stone cold stunner fuckin with me and theyll pick out your tombstone
    like jello im ready to shake no rattle pass me the wood ill roll a hard head makes a soft ass so ima stay humble
    sit here and marinate soak up some cash weed by the bundle mushrooms by the eighth pills for the low
    coke by the brick fuck a vaca i love this shit if im kickin my feet up anywhere ima come to your city
    and flood it while im out there no hurricane but ill have you sukkas lootin just to stay in the game i play it smooth
    like mike jack dont trust no one some one might try n jack but i promise im ready for that shit honestly i hope n pray
    that i dont have to open up the figurative nap sack and blow they chest out they back face on a t shirt you mommas feelins hurt ur brother turned gay hes wearin a skirt and your lil sister on stockton blvd is this the life you pictured for them when u wanted to act like a retard messin with jefe ill punch out your time card

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ou!-You-got-me

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...ard-who-is-she

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: funk master

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

This is straight dumpster juice, b.

Battle Record
    0-1

atleast i got some juice b

What kind you like?

I like grapefruit. Just don't drink it after brushing your teeth.