User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 137

Thread: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

You've Earned a Custom Title!

[BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

First of all. This is ��. There is 0 troll in this post as this is what I actually believe. Please continue.

Toobs, you always fronting in the production game. You flex like you’re somebody actually knowledgeable. You claim you’ve been doing this since 95. But I’ve called you out for a year now, possibly more, and every time it’s an excuse. Bro, it’s 2018. People are making beats on the shittiest speakers Best Buy can buy, and you’re over here still making excuses.

You’ve never dropped a decent beat in your life. Matter of fact 99% of RB niggaz never dropped anything solid for their time. That includes you, Kris Cain, Opey, and the list goes on. I hate to sound rude, but y’all were a bunch of lames doing this because it was the trendy thing to do back then online. None of you weak niggas had a passion for this, hence why y’all threw in the towel as soon as times got hard. Unlike that weak mentality, you see me still going and actually making moves.

I’m finna show you why I’m hands down the best producer on here, and why I’m top 3 dead or alive best producers of all time.

The game has changed. Hate to break it to you Toobs but Dr. Dre and Timbaland, much respect to them as they paved the way, aren’t the top dogs in this business anymore.

Me vs you.

ILL GIVE YOU 2 WEEKS TO MAKE SOMETHING SO YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE, NO MATTER YOUR SITUATION!!! In reality, 3 days is MORE than enough time.

Enough talk. If you’re going to reply with an argument of your own WITH intentions to post a beat for the battle, then respect. But if you’re going to argue, then make an excuse why you can’t battle then you are RBs biggest BITCH, period. Fucking simp.

Toobs Beat:
    No Show.

808 District
    [YOUTUBE]belcOYcnNJU[/YOUTUBE]
    Last edited by 808 District; March 23rd, 2018 at 01:30 AM

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

yeah this is going to make me post something to a place i havent posted anything to in years...
    go head and drop my beat for me too... i wont be showing up...

im sorry for all the passion you have in your hate towards me...but i dont care...

thats some crazy shit though that youre gonna sit there and throw shade on the people who got you started in your path to learn what you know today though... stand up guy type shit right there...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    yeah this is going to make me post something to a place i havent posted anything to in years...
    go head and drop my beat for me too... i wont be showing up...

im sorry for all the passion you have in your hate towards me...but i dont care...

thats some crazy shit though that youre gonna sit there and throw shade on the people who got you started in your path to learn what you know today though... stand up guy type shit right there...
    You didn’t get me started. You gave dumb advice like “eq and compress” just regurgitating bs advice you find online. If I listened to you believe me I would be at the same level at my production game as you, NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!

If I remember correctly it was actually me telling you to stop making those boom and nap, sorry bap beats bc that’s not where this game is going. I was giving YOU sound advice but you chose not to listen. Now look where your beats are at, old fart.

Guys Toobs is the biggest pussy. Constantly ducking and dodging. If you so called “taught me everything” then this match should be a breeze for you. Why won’t you accept?

From now on guys every time you see Toobs post on here, or anywhere on the net, quote him and write “P U S S Y” until he mans up for once in his life. SIMP!

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Im not sure if I ever heard toobs beats.. but pump, you are nowhere near the talent of kris cain.. I cant remember how opeys sounded off the top of my head but their names are etched in stone in this sites history

And the direction this game is headed is ass cheeks.. igaf whats popular.. I wanna hear what sounds good. Every hip hop mixtape that comes out these days I would ball up & throw out the window..

I would dedinitely like to see this battle though

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    You didn’t get me started. You gave dumb advice like “eq and compress” just regurgitating bs advice you find online. If I listened to you believe me I would be at the same level at my production game as you, NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!

If I remember correctly it was actually me telling you to stop making those boom and nap, sorry bap beats bc that’s not where this game is going. I was giving YOU sound advice but you chose not to listen. Now look where your beats are at, old fart.

Guys Toobs is the biggest pussy. Constantly ducking and dodging. If you so called “taught me everything” then this match should be a breeze for you. Why won’t you accept?

From now on guys every time you see Toobs post on here, or anywhere on the net, quote him and write “P U S S Y” until he mans up for once in his life. SIMP!
    i never claimed that i got you started... never claimed i "taught you everything"...
    i've only ever said there was a time when i was posting in your help threads giving YOU advice... thats the extent of that...
    but you damn sure took HELLA advice and information from Kris Cain and Opey...unless you've forgotten that entire few years you hung out in Audio Help under the alias Mr. Ebadi...

im going to tell you again, i make music that *I* want to make....i make shit that sounds good to ME... i don't make music to impress everyone else...i don't make a beat i don't like then come on a forum and post it and pretend im signed to some random label nobody gives a fuck about...
    i don't care whats hot...whats hot sound like shit... i don't want your advice.. you make shit tailored for shit artists who put out shit albums...

and i'll be a pussy...have told you a thousand time, i ain't got shit to prove to you, or anybody else...
    i could sit here and give you examples of how well recieved my music always was, and always will be when i put it out there...but i wont...

i'll let you keep being a faggot giving yourself props while mostr other people click your link and say "meh"
    Last edited by Toobs; March 10th, 2018 at 01:27 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Vote - Toobs

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

V-toobs

v/ Toobs

Close thread. 3-0 TKO

Battle Record
    0-2

battle over;... post it in the archives...bitch.

i never claimed that i got you started... never claimed i "taught you everything"...
    i've only ever said there was a time when i was posting in your help threads giving YOU advice... thats the extent of that...
    but you damn sure took HELLA advice and information from Kris Cain and Opey...unless you've forgotten that entire few years you hung out in Audio Help under the alias Mr. Ebadi...

im going to tell you again, i make music that *I* want to make....i make shit that sounds good to ME... i don't make music to impress everyone else...i don't make a beat i don't like then come on a forum and post it and pretend im signed to some random label nobody gives a fuck about...
    i don't care whats hot...whats hot sound like shit... i don't want your advice.. you make shit tailored for shit artists who put out shit albums...

and i'll be a pussy...have told you a thousand time, i ain't got shit to prove to you, or anybody else...
    i could sit here and give you examples of how well recieved my music always was, and always will be when i put it out there...but i wont...

i'll let you keep being a faggot giving yourself props while mostr other people click your link and say "meh"
    Boi you are dumb as hell.

You kids didn’t know anything about production or the engineering side. Just use your head bro. If I took advice from you and ran w it, or any of the dudes in that sub forum, I’d be at the same level where you geniuses are at now in the production game — NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!

You guys gave out a bunch of false info, that you read somewhere else on ANOTHER FORUM. You all were a bunch of blind sheep following the wrong pack. None of y’all were leaders, hence why your production sucked and y’all got frustrated to the point where you had no choice but to quit.

You know the one person I did take advice from? Me, myself, and I. More specifically my brain and ears. That’s why IM able to still do this today while y’all got frustrated and quit.

You bitter old fart. Still complaining about today’s Hip Hop. Learn to grow and adapt you stagnant mother fucker! You think you make dope music that’s not the “norm” today. If it is truly dope then you’ll drop that mother fucker and change the game single handedly! YOULL start the new wave.

But you can’t because you never produced anything half way decent in your life.

Anyways talk is cheap. Either drop some fire or don’t even bother responding.

P U S S Y!

Battle Record
    0-2

Boi you are dumb as hell.

You kids didn’t know anything about production or the engineering side. Just use your head bro. If I took advice from you and ran w it, or any of the dudes in that sub forum, I’d be at the same level where you geniuses are at now in the production game — NO WHERE TO BE FOUND!!

You guys gave out a bunch of false info, that you read somewhere else on ANOTHER FORUM. You all were a bunch of blind sheep following the wrong pack. None of y’all were leaders, hence why your production sucked and y’all got frustrated to the point where you had no choice but to quit.

You know the one person I did take advice from? Me, myself, and I. More specifically my brain and ears. That’s why IM able to still do this today while y’all got frustrated and quit.

You bitter old fart. Still complaining about today’s Hip Hop. Learn to grow and adapt you stagnant mother fucker! You think you make dope music that’s not the “norm” today. If it is truly dope then you’ll drop that mother fucker and change the game single handedly! YOULL start the new wave.

But you can’t because you never produced anything half way decent in your life.

Anyways talk is cheap. Either drop some fire or don’t even bother responding.

P U S S Y!
    thats a lot of words about it all to type for somebody who has to give their shit away free on youtube and slap industry artists name on it hoping for somebody to pop in and give them some props on it..

asking someone "where you at to be found in the game" when you aint got shit but a youtube account yourself...fuck outta here...

thats a lot of words about it all to type for somebody who has to give their shit away free on youtube and slap industry artists name on it hoping for somebody to pop in and give them some props on it..

asking someone "where you at to be found in the game" when you aint got shit but a youtube account yourself...fuck outta here...
    This goes to prove that you know nothing about the game and where it currently stands, old guy.

@Mike G I think a battle would be great. I’m still going to drop, much sooner than the due date. Just some people are afraid to even participate.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lol.

Stranger

you will use a premade beat

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    you will use a premade beat
    pretty sure i could drop a beat i made 10 years ago and still win...

but i don't even care..

- - - Updated - - -

This goes to prove that you know nothing about the game and where it currently stands, old guy.
    your game is having a little hobby, a big dream, and a bunch of lies for an empty forum..