Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 137

Thread: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Re: [BEAT BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    You’ll hear my tag in public, just a matter of time, buddy.

Lol I swear you lames have excuse after excuse. You probably got Krispy Kreme crumbles all over your laptop.

If you ain’t going to put up bro, I can’t respect you. And if I can’t respect you I can no longer respond to you, since you’ve entered “lame” territory.

Notice how I stopped responding to Toobs even tho he’s acting up cuz you’re here. That’s bc I called his ass out, and he talked shit but made excuses to not participate. I can’t respect no damn simp like that. And if I don’t respect you, I can’t respond to you. Toobs can act macho all he wants now, but he already lost his little bit of respect.

Opey you are about to fall in the “certified lames” category. You see me responding to you now, so I must have some sort of respect towards you. Don’t throw that out the window bud.

I ain’t going to get scammed for no $1k. You wanna battle for $$$ we can do it in person, in front of a live crowd in ATL, aka the current home of Hip Hop.

But I know your ass is too local to step foot out of Baltimore, so you can battle me here. If you keep making excuses then you’re a simp just like your friend. And I can’t respect no simp, so you know what that means bro
    So you have no credits then, cool. I don’t value your respect even a little bit. I’m only willing to take your money. Take it or leave it. No fucks given. I don’t need a plane ticket to the Deep South to make $1k. But if you want me to post up a track, you’re going to pay me. My IP has actual value, thanks.

Battle Record
    0-2

i figured when i had expressed how much of a clown i think you are, you would've realized i don't want or need your respect...nobody even has any respect for YOU.... that makes your respect worthless...

and don't flatter yourself Pump... i ain't even ask, let alone beg him to come here...just mentioned you popped up for your bi-annual beat posting / trash talk and was running your mouth about your superiors again, when RB came up in conversation....
    Opie popped in of his own accord...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

I’m here for money or no longer here lol

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I always have a hard time figuring out if pump actually believes what hes saying.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    I always have a hard time figuring out if pump actually believes what hes saying.
    thinking its all just to get himself some views... more pathetic shit to add to the list...

if you go check out his youtube account, everything he doesn't post here has less than 200 hits...
    everything his does goes closer to 1000...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Lol I’m done. The so called “producers/audio heads” on here are a joke. Literally takes an hour tops to make something, and each and every single one of you has some kind of excuse. Pathetic.

Anybody that has the balls to participate in a Beat battle, against the only undefeated producer on here, then speak up. If you got an excuse then save it.

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

Lol I’m done. The so called “producers/audio heads” on here are a joke. Literally takes an hour tops to make something, and each and every single one of you has some kind of excuse. Pathetic.

Anybody that has the balls to participate in a Beat battle, against the only undefeated producer on here, then speak up. If you got an excuse then save it.
    I don’t even need to make anything new. I have plenty of music to take your money with. You’re still not getting any of it without kicking out the cash. Why would a grown man or an industry professional GAF about you enough to give you their material for your own troll amusement? If you were for real, you’d be looking to make money, not prove some kind of message board street cred like a teenager.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Here’s a message for the unbiased readers out there on this thread:

Notice how the gentlemen above me still responding to me in quotes too. That’s because he knows I’m for real so he respects me. He sees that I got a YouTube channel. He sees that I got my own website at Www.808District.Com. I’m not some nobody so he respects me hence why he’s continuing to respond to me, whether he admits it or not.

Trust me guys, if I was some troll like they try to paint me as they would not be responding. Ask yourself why you would ever respond to a troll?

I’m not responding to anything to he says because I can’t respect someone that talks but doesn’t walk. All this time that these lames have been posting here, they could’ve easily put something together. They are not bc they know they will take an L. The game has changed and these old farts are still stuck in there incorrect, old ways. Hence why they are nowhere to be found.

These are the same old farts who are hating on today’s HipHop. They fail to grow and adapt to their surroundings so they get left behind in the dust. They are stagnant old farts.
    Last edited by 808 District; March 17th, 2018 at 04:13 PM

Battle Record
    18-0
    Awards 25+ Wins

So we’re done here then?

Battle Record
    0-2

lmao

Battle Record
    21-6

This is coming from someone who's actually involved in industry business now

pumper sounds like Tekashi 69, smh.

And this is me being unbiased since everyone claims i always back him up.

And toobs man up and battle him once and for all.

That's my two cents.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Tekashi69 a lame faggot.

Stranger

Here’s a message for the unbiased readers out there on this thread:

Notice how the gentlemen above me still responding to me in quotes too. That’s because he knows I’m for real so he respects me. He sees that I got a YouTube channel. He sees that I got my own website at Www.808District.Com. I’m not some nobody so he respects me hence why he’s continuing to respond to me, whether he admits it or not.

Trust me guys, if I was some troll like they try to paint me as they would not be responding. Ask yourself why you would ever respond to a troll?

I’m not responding to anything to he says because I can’t respect someone that talks but doesn’t walk. All this time that these lames have been posting here, they could’ve easily put something together. They are not bc they know they will take an L. The game has changed and these old farts are still stuck in there incorrect, old ways. Hence why they are nowhere to be found.

These are the same old farts who are hating on today’s HipHop. They fail to grow and adapt to their surroundings so they get left behind in the dust. They are stagnant old farts.
    he's talking like nobody can make there own youtube channel, and website, LMFAO..

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by El Chapo View Post
    And toobs man up and battle him once and for all.
    I don't do this anymore Ric...
    I don't post shit up on the internet at all, period....haven't done so in many years...actually quit entirely up until recently....

don't have shit to prove to anybody... Pump been begging me for this battle for years now...but i don't care enough to put in the effort and time to make a beat for a battle for a worthless ass forum just so Pump can stroke himself(even though he would get voted down, then afterwards just claim it was all hate votes and they were biased)...

MAYBE if he didn't act like a cunt i would go through with it... but I'm not giving the time of the day to somebody who acts like that...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    he's talking like nobody can make there own youtube channel, and website, LMFAO..
    this and his youtube is all i can find:
    https://www.beatstars.com/ebadiz

and that aint 'his own website'...thats some geocities style shit...

theres a website for a clothing line named district808 though...

Battle Record
    21-6

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    I don't do this anymore Ric...
    I don't post shit up on the internet at all, period....haven't done so in many years...actually quit entirely up until recently....

don't have shit to prove to anybody... Pump been begging me for this battle for years now...but i don't care enough to put in the effort and time to make a beat for a battle for a worthless ass forum just so Pump can stroke himself(even though he would get voted down, then afterwards just claim it was all hate votes and they were biased)...

MAYBE if he didn't act like a cunt i would go through with it... but I'm not giving the time of the day to somebody who acts like that...

- - - Updated - - -

this and his youtube is all i can find:
    https://www.beatstars.com/ebadiz

and that aint 'his own website'...thats some geocities style shit...

theres a website for a clothing line named district808 though...

Yeah, like i said he reminds me of Tekashi69

Gonna agree with you.

Someone close this thread.