User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: can we use this as the new site logo?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

can we use this as the new site logo?

I can do different color variations for skins, but regardless if we use it for the site it's going to be the official RapBattles intro logo for all of my future vids, so no pressure or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's a blue one.

- - - Updated - - -

And here's black.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: can we use this as the new site logo?

This whole sites needs a new look bro

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

why they in a box tho.
    lyricalz finest

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I can fix that.

Battle Record
    32-6

I'll make a siggy for anybody who can guess the 2 battlers silhouettes.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Charlie clips and nitty?

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Charlie clips & rosenburg raw?

Logo is too plain tho bro

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

KnowP on the left, he's fat as fuck and plethora on the right, he's short and nappy headed.

Stranger

honestly the one on the white skin is better.

Battle Record
    32-6

Then use that. You mentioned it. Lift it off the white skin and post it in the staff lounge so we can see it.

Stranger

what skin are you using, i'm on the rap battles light one.

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm on light and the logo I'm looking at is outdated and stale af. It needs to be changed. Also, PM me the template you used for the Frontlines title belt when you get a chance.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    KnowP on the left, he's fat as fuck and plethora on the right, he's short and nappy headed.
    Lol im 6'1

- - - Updated - - -

If there is a new logo it should have thanos incorporated in it somehow

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I'm on light and the logo I'm looking at is outdated and stale af. It needs to be changed. Also, PM me the template you used for the Frontlines title belt when you get a chance.
    I'm not the one that made that belt, just pulled it off the server LOL.

the logo up there is fine, compared to these, it has oomph, these looks like they was made in microsoft paint. the main logo should be bigger tho.

Battle Record
    32-6

That logo might of been fine a decade ago but now it's an eyesore. Stop trying to stifle change. The site needs a complete makeover. What are you going to do to help make that happen?