Thread: [REMATCH] Toobs vs. 808 District

You've Earned a Custom Title!

[REMATCH] Toobs vs. 808 District

Toobs’s Beat
    TBD

808 District’s Beat
    TBD

Due Date: Mar 29th.

When you posting Toobs? I’ve been finished. I will post mine when you post yours... You’re holding the battle up rn.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Re: [REMATCH] Toobs vs. 808 District

Pumper, do you like foxes?

Platonically.

Stranger

why did you need to put rematch in the thread title.

edit it to beat battle

that says hey I want voters to know I beat him before.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    why did you need to put rematch in the thread title.

edit it to beat battle

that says hey I want voters to know I beat him before.
    That thread is clouded bro. Want to keep this one clean until we both post beats.

Battle Record
    0-2

have fun with your self proclaimed no show win...
    im out making money... im not going home to play with you.... go find some friends...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    have fun with your self proclaimed no show win...
    im out making money... im not going home to play with you.... go find some friends...
    Not self proclaimed. You agreed to the 29th, and if you need an extra day or 2 b/c you're having Opey mix your tracks for you that's fine.

PUSSY... Your beats are whack af. And that's not a troll. But good luck working your 2 jobs "making money". Bitch I work 1 job and am on PTO and make more money than you.

Half your age too.

When I'm your age I'll be retired.

Later.
    Last edited by 808 District; March 29th, 2018 at 06:27 PM

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    Not self proclaimed. You agreed to the 29th, and if you need an extra day or 2 b/c you're having Opey mix your tracks for you that's fine.

PUSSY... Your beats are whack af. And that's not a troll. But good luck working your 2 jobs "making money". Bitch I work 1 job and am on PTO and make more money than you.

Half your age too.

When I'm your age I'll be retired.

Later.
    you would be jealous of the life i live... thats what the most funny about all this...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

@808 District

are you hardware based? or fruity loops shit?

@Toobs
    Nah. I wouldn't be content without a college degree, and a few other decisions you've made, no offense. But seriously drop bro.. it's cool if you need an extra day or 2.

@Dia
    Software bro

Battle Record
    0-2

@Toobs
    Nah. I wouldn't be content without a college degree, and a few other decisions you've made, no offense. But seriously drop bro.. it's cool if you need an extra day or 2.

@Dia
    Software bro
    well ill tell you what, if you can stop acting like a bitch with these gay ass deadlines that only work for people with no life, then i may drop something in here... i do have a beat i've been messing with a lil at a time over the past two weeks that i could use...

but if you're going to keep acting like a pathetic cunt, im not going to bother, so make your choice...

- - - Updated - - -

@Dia
    software is nothing but an emulation of hardware, it literally operates in the exact same way...

so get thatr "Fruity loops 'shit'" mentality out of your head...

Stranger

well ill tell you what, if you can stop acting like a bitch with these gay ass deadlines that only work for people with no life, then i may drop something in here... i do have a beat i've been messing with a lil at a time over the past two weeks that i could use...

but if you're going to keep acting like a pathetic cunt, im not going to bother, so make your choice...

- - - Updated - - -

@Dia
    software is nothing but an emulation of hardware, it literally operates in the exact same way...

so get thatr "Fruity loops 'shit'" mentality out of your head...
    nah that wasn't a diss I would rather use that that.

most hardware i worked with integrates with software anyway, like them midi controllers.

I have an akai mpk 49 but never got into making beats much.

the drum pads had too much delay so I remember I modified the pads on it.

the new version of that keyboard looks dope

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    the drum pads had too much delay so I remember I modified the pads on it.
    you realize you could have just switched out your midi drivers, or changed the latency setting in your DAW, right?

@Toobs
    Give me a reasonable date and we'll duke it out. But if you're going to spend weeks on a beat, no thanks.

Battle Record
    0-2

@Toobs
    Give me a reasonable date and we'll duke it out. But if you're going to spend weeks on a beat, no thanks.
    again, im not setting a fucking date, im not participating in any deadlines...
    its not going to take weeks, but within a few days, ill have something for you...

if that isn't good enough, then don't worery bout it... if you can live with it, then im down...

otherwise, this is all just nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

maybe even have something tonight...
    i just walked in the door...am home...gonna take a shower..then ill have a lil bit of time to fuck with it...

Stranger

again, im not setting a fucking date, im not participating in any deadlines...
    its not going to take weeks, but within a few days, ill have something for you...

if that isn't good enough, then don't worery bout it... if you can live with it, then im down...

otherwise, this is all just nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

maybe even have something tonight...
    i just walked in the door...am home...gonna take a shower..then ill have a lil bit of time to fuck with it...
    well then I wouldn't say it was a delay/latency issue, it was with the pads them self, it required a good amount of pressure for the pads to even trigger right, these pads I installed didn't require much pressure, and I had to put a lot of pressure on them to get them to trigger last time, mucking with the latency settings didn't really help since it was a hardware flaw, and many people with the same keyboard done the same mod, I used other drum pads that didn't require as much force when your hitting them, you should just be able to lightly tap them to sound off the drums, I heard MPC's have that problem to.

during the modding process I had a few epic fail moments and had to return the keyboard back to amazon 3 times because I broke it lmao.