Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: [REMATCH] Toobs vs. 808 District

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: [REMATCH] Toobs vs. 808 District

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Yo, @808.

He didn't show to this thread, I think you should make 3-4 more threads each with varying due dates and also give it a cool name like, "The rematch of the rematch Drake x Lil Pump type beat battle".
    LMAO

aye Celph... can you kindly tell this reject how many levels he needs to gain before he has enough XP to even try to successfully PvP me?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    You wouldn't of dropped shit P U S S Y!

You suck not only at production, but at L I F E.

B U M!

L O S E R!

I specifically asked you if March 29th was okay. You said it was, but you may be a few days late. DUMBASS it's a week and a half! That's not a few days idiot.

No wonder you have to work 2 jobs. Because you can't keep a decent paying one. Bc if you ever had one, your boss would ask you if you could finish project x by so and so date. Your moronic ass would agree and say "I may need a few days" and then turn in the project 1 month later.

Guess what buddy. Can't do that in the real world with a real pay, aka SALARY. Your ass gets FIRED QUICK. Stick to your hourly wage, bro.

You are not worthy of a fucking battle. B I T C H.
    thats all funny stuff...

you got somebody you have to call boss, right?

i dont..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hefe Heetroc View Post
    Do you still rap... (Its wez)
    are you still an obnoxious confused wanna be whose sole source of nourishment is inflating his ego?

EDIT: Matter of fact, you oughtta hook up with Pump, the guy who made this thread...you two are much alike...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Is this rhetorical?

You've Earned a Custom Title!

[youtube]XkjxkSEXXks[/youtube]

See the difference between me and you Toobs, is that I'm a real producer and you just a piano man. #TimboVoice

I destroy you with a minimalist approach.

I would've no showed too if I was in your shoes.

Thanks for another easy win, loser.

Battle Record
    0-2

LOLercycle

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    Fuck!!

I can't even front. That was dope AF!

While I'm trying to make all these change ups and bullshits that you hear in EDM, you didn't. Kept it straight Hip Hop.

I can't even lie, this was straight fire!!

Good shit.
    Thanks bro.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Pumper desperately seeking attention.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    Pumper desperately seeking attention.
    he has these gill-like appendages that stick out from behind his ears if you look very closely...that absorb atttention, and youtube views... these are what he needs to breathe... and since youtube views are so hard for him to get, he goes for the attention because its much easier... his nose is only there to blend in with the humans...it doesnt actually breathe... he came here from the planet Wishiwasaproducer from the galaxy of Nevergonnabe.... itr is day 114,986 and the humans still have no noticed him....

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    he has these gill-like appendages that stick out from behind his ears if you look very closely...that absorb atttention, and youtube views... these are what he needs to breathe... and since youtube views are so hard for him to get, he goes for the attention because its much easier... his nose is only there to blend in with the humans...it doesnt actually breathe... he came here from the planet Wishiwasaproducer from the galaxy of Nevergonnabe.... itr is day 114,986 and the humans still have no noticed him....

Lol. Shit's sounding like a Wikipedia entry.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut