User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 19 of 19

Thread: I'm at Wrestlemania.

Stranger

Re: I'm at Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    No doubt. I never said 'Mania sucked, but I just thought TakeOver delivered more. But no lie, WM def had it's dope moments.
    hell yea the takeover main event was better than a majority of the wrestlemania matches.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Danze's Avatar
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics

I havent watched wrestling in about 15 years.

I fully expect a live event to be wild tho. Would defiantly like to go to a main event before i die.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

No doubt. I never said 'Mania sucked, but I just thought TakeOver delivered more. But no lie, WM def had it's dope moments.
    Well, that's to be expected. NXT is pure wrestling with some of the best talent in the world.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Well, that's to be expected. NXT is pure wrestling with some of the best talent in the world.