User Tag List

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 114

Thread: Rest in Peace RapbattlesDOTcom

Stranger

Re: Rest in Peace RapbattlesDOTcom

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Your analogies are so off, it's retarded.

Hows a Janitor equivalent to an admin?

Fucking idiot.
    that's the perfect analogy, or babysitter.

yea toobs, alot of us have people on our fb we know online, my fb is for people specifically I know on forums, if I ever have a website I know those people would be interested in joining. ( maybe ) I have a hidden one that's solely for personal use, also if anyone has my twitter or instagram those are for people I know online.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    There is much truth in this. S'why I wanted you to be an admin on RIA, until I found out you already were.
    I don't think I was admin on RIA, at least I don't remember it. Probably Smod at the very least.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    I don't think I was admin on RIA, at least I don't remember it. Probably Smod at the very least.
    nah bruh, you were an admin. I told Chrit (ha! remember him?) to admin you and mod KnowP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Stranger

I was admin on RIA, that's before it was fake NC, and I banned everyone haha.

fun times.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    ^ Yeah, unfortunately all those ideas are as old as these forums are. Shit's just a mirror reflection of what social media USED to be. This shit's the fucking Geocities of social media.
    this place is the MySpace of rapbattle sites bruhh, who even paying the bills and how are they able to do so lmao.
    カミノコトバ

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    aye ima hit you up on FB soon about osmething...gonna hit your inbox...

^ Word.

nah bruh, you were an admin. I told Chrit (ha! remember him?) to admin you and mod KnowP.

Damn, if I was admin I must have been high af the whole time, cause I don't remember balls about that. But hell, maybe I was.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    this place is the MySpace of rapbattle sites bruhh, who even paying the bills and how are they able to do so lmao.

Strobe, the fat balding cenobite sloth that's been sitting on what could've been a goldmine and made nothing of it. Even when people were making offers to make it something much more, that faggot didn't do shit.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

man, tell them to give the site to me.

I will make this shit the go to spot.
    aint got nothing to lose.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I was admin on RIA, that's before it was fake NC, and I banned everyone haha.

fun times.
    I don't remember that at all.

Damn, if I was admin I must have been high af the whole time, cause I don't remember balls about that. But hell, maybe I was.
    LOLOL. No. If I remember correctly, you was the one dude I liked as being the audio mod, thus why i asked chrit to admin you. Cuz you had zero beef with them heads in the audio section. Again yo, thats why i wanted you admin. You got shit done. If you fam don't remember shit, cool, but I suppose times flies and I saw you as an asset.

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Stranger

I don't remember that at all.

LOLOL. No. If I remember correctly, you was the one dude I liked as being the audio mod, thus why i asked chrit to admin you. Cuz you had zero beef with them heads in the audio section. Again yo, thats why i wanted you admin. You got shit done. If you fam don't remember shit, cool, but I suppose times flies and I saw you as an asset.
    I don't think you was there then, everyone was spamming my personal information, and my pictures, I deleted one of them, then a mod undeleted it, I got pissed and deleted everyone, then they changed the name to NC.

I could of just got their personal info and retaliated if I wanted I guess.

and honestly, if I changed this shit, everyone in this thread would leave the site, and complain about it.

I'm thinking a long the lines of something that doesn't even require forums/vbulletin, the forums would just be up to shoot the shit.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

Word, I was on a few other sites if I recall and I also find it crazy that I don't remember that. All I really remember about RIA was that me and Tebo contributed to keeping the front page active with new articles (Even writing a few of my own), and I possibly had a hand in modding/participating (and later champing) the first video battle league. I remember Token was the owner and dude disappeared after doing so much in the beginning. I loved that site.

Edit: Went to the archive to check out RIA and can confirm I was indeed not an admin. Checked several different captures over the course of its run - it was you, RDotC(Chrit), Mimic, abiona and possibly another person. I was SMod alongside JoeBoston, KnowP, SmokaJoka, ThatKidCry and Quest. (Again, there's possibly others). Before then, the admins were Token, abiona, BlackFlags, Knux, and SolomonGrundy.
    Last edited by Celph Taut; April 18th, 2018 at 11:35 PM

CypherAlumni

Stranger

it was right before it changed to NC. am I even thinking of the right damn site lmao.

artofwriting, thats it.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

RIA turned into NC?

wasnt ria the site they made when strobe & cprogress became admins here and they had problems so cprogress went & started his own site? I stayed here & never actually went on it so idk the whole story

I just remember rb's slogan became "if it aint broke, dont fix it"

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    RIA turned into NC?

wasnt ria the site they made when strobe & cprogress became admins here and they had problems so cprogress went & started his own site? I stayed here & never actually went on it so idk the whole story

I just remember rb's slogan became "if it aint broke, dont fix it"
    nah it was i think Token and someone else who set up RIA...and it didnt turn into NC...Dia is just half stupid sometimes... RIA just simply died...

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Dia you were thinking of AOB not RIA.

Battle Record
    124-23
    Awards 100+ Wins OM HOF SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    when Broke Lesnar made that thread trolling Dia about fixing up the site, i had laid out the only thing that would make this site relevant again...

that still stands...

no amount of attention is going to fix the place if its not going to be completely overhauled and integrated into a social media vibe....if it stays in a forum format, nothing will change...
    This I entirely agree with. That’s why when VbL was picking up steam, I wanted to evolve around that which is why we were trying different ways of doing live battles on live streams. It was fun while we did it, but we hadn’t found the exact “formula” to make it work or pop the way we needed it to. If I was able to bring in people to make that happen, I’d be all for it

Add & Follow

·