User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: I spoke with ILLunatic, Dia, and Strobe about the future direction of the site...

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I spoke with ILLunatic, Dia, and Strobe about the future direction of the site...

and we have devised a way to increase revenue so we can pay for moderator services and cash incentives for tournaments, leagues, accomplishments, etc. Effective Monday RapBattles will now have a mandatory paid subscription fee for use of the site. It is $29.99 monthly but there is another plan where you can pay for weekly access at $9.99. New registered members get a free 1 month trial. This should definitely boost traffic.

Stranger

Re: I spoke with ILLunatic, Dia, and Strobe about the future direction of the site...

no one wants to join for free.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: I spoke with ILLunatic, Dia, and Strobe about the future direction of the site...

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    and we have devised a way to increase revenue so we can pay for moderator services and cash incentives for tournaments, leagues, accomplishments, etc. Effective Monday RapBattles will now have a mandatory paid subscription fee for use of the site. It is $29.99 monthly but there is another plan where you can pay for weekly access at $9.99. New registered members get a free 1 month trial. This should definitely boost traffic.

This is actually the most innovative idea I've seen for the site yet. And the price shows you used market research to analyze other comparable websites to make the price more competitive for the average Joe that still has to put food on the table every night. For that price you're practically giving the site away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    0-2

LMAO

goodbye RB!

- - - Updated - - -

quality thread btw. which is a rarity in these dark days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

only way we can increase revenue is start a bitcoin ponzi scheme, call it rbcoin or someshit.

after everyone invested their life savings we can close the bitch down.

Stranger

wrong therad

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I think Dia had a great idea earlier when he suggested we tax posts. The larger the post count the more they should pay for the betterment of those with a lower post count. This way we can cap post counts to ensure everybody gets treated equally.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Stop trolling.

These dudes aren't on that level of trolling yet.

Turn it down a notch and go back to the breeding your daughter troll so they can continue to congratulate you on the birth of new grandchildren.

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao

Battle Record
    0-2

LOL!