Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Inmates runnin...soooooo.....

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Inmates runnin...soooooo.....

next..... whoever wanna go 6 bars.....
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

You've Earned a Custom Title! Inmate's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-1

Re: Inmates runnin...soooooo.....

No actually I wasn't douchebag....ask around. I was on here waiting for you and killa kot to check in to the battles. And I pmed you about it.. Don't act like it was me when really you were the one not showing soooooo...I don't give a fuck, we could stop battle. But I see...as per the usual, you're not logged in.

- - - Updated - - -

So that means if you see this.....check the fuck in to the battle...then ill know you want to battle. Aight? Then drop in 24 from the time you check in

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Inmate View Post
    No actually I wasn't douchebag....ask around. I was on here waiting for you and killa kot to check in to the battles. And I pmed you about it.. Don't act like it was me when really you were the one not showing soooooo...I don't give a fuck, we could stop battle. But I see...as per the usual, you're not logged in.

- - - Updated - - -

So that means if you see this.....check the fuck in to the battle...then ill know you want to battle. Aight? Then drop in 24 from the time you check in

*still battle

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Inmate View Post
    im not sure which of your idiotic statements to acknowledge first, so i'll speak on the 2 dumbest ones...

1. "I was on here waiting for you and killa kot to check in to the battles.And I pmed you about it"
    are u too dense to realize these 24 hour battles u try to set up don't work because not everyone logs in to this site every single day, for the entirety of the day, so a 24 hour deadline is why your battles keep getting closed. Stop doing the same exact shit and expecting different results, that's the definition of idiocy

2."as per the usual, you're not logged in."
    again... not everyone is here all the time and logged on just because u are. This is why those of us with sense, set battles with 4-5 day periods which gives the other person time to see, accept, and show up to the battle...

ur basically periodically running outside, calling someone out for a fight, they weren't outside....so u said they are running from u...be smart, don't be a retard
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    im not sure which of your idiotic statements to acknowledge first, so i'll speak on the 2 dumbest ones...

1. "I was on here waiting for you and killa kot to check in to the battles.And I pmed you about it"
    are u too dense to realize these 24 hour battles u try to set up don't work because not everyone logs in to this site every single day, for the entirety of the day, so a 24 hour deadline is why your battles keep getting closed. Stop doing the same exact shit and expecting different results, that's the definition of idiocy

2."as per the usual, you're not logged in."
    again... not everyone is here all the time and logged on just because u are. This is why those of us with sense, set battles with 4-5 day periods which gives the other person time to see, accept, and show up to the battle...

ur basically periodically running outside, calling someone out for a fight, they weren't outside....so u said they are running from u...be smart, don't be a retard
    first of all.....chill the fuck out...second, I'm doing all this shit from a Fucking phone so it makes posting on here that much more complicated and third.. hence the fact that I've been in prison for 3 years and got out a month ago...you're right, I shouldve known...how could I have been Soooooo stupid. I should've been privy to all the intricacies and nuances of rapbattles after all this time. Yeah, you're right. Smart guy.