User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: banner?

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

banner?

is something like this cool? idk I whipped it up real quick I barely have any free time anymore.

Stranger

Re: banner?

yea i fucks with it, it will prolly need to be bigger though can you make it stretch the width of the site so it fits at top? the height is nice, try to stretch is so it don't mess with the text and shit.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

like the width of the entire site? Im about to run out and then go to work.. ill do it when I get home in the early morning. I cant really stretch it cause everything will distort but it wont take long to redo the background. I meant to ask you for dimensions before I made it
    Last edited by Mike G.; April 23rd, 2018 at 06:08 PM

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    like the width of the entire site? Im about to run out and then go to work.. ill do it when I get home in the early morning. I cant really stretch it cause everything will distort but it wont take long to redo the background. I meant to ask you for dimensions before I made it
    yep width of the entire site, it's going up at the very top and being tucked under those links.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Use google chrome tape measure for exact measurements man.

If you know how to read a tape measure.

Battle Record
    22-14

the width of the site is different if I look at it on my phone vs on pc.. I feel like the height to width ratio is too wide on a computer for a banner

right click - open image in new tab. its not perfect, I just made it bigger. if you wanna give me exact dimensions thatd be cool

edit - use this link its a little shorter @Dia

https://image.ibb.co/itPXTc/rb_banner_1.jpg
    Last edited by Mike G.; April 24th, 2018 at 08:20 AM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Damn, Mike... you inspired me to fire up the ole' Photoshop skills and start making stuff like this again. Dia, you have a crack for it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Anyways, I think logos are more "now" than banners are. Banners seem outdated to me to use for forums. A simple, yet creative logo should do the trick for this site.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I'm not a fan of that arrow in the banner. It doesn't really serve any purpose.

Battle Record
    22-14

I mean I wanted to give it a graffiti vibe with the spray paint look. arrows are a big part of graff - graffiti being one of the 4 elements of hip hop.

but I can take it out. better?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone else want changes or think its wack.. I can make a different one

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Yeah I like it better now.

Battle Record
    22-14

word/ but just cause I dont like you

Stranger

I will test it out tonight, if those dementions work we'll rock it for awhile. also got something danze made for us.

I will hook you up with an accomp for graphics maybe if i can find one.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    word/ but just cause I dont like you

That looks gay af.

Battle Record
    0-2

i like it.