Probably not even learn nothing from it
I just a loser straight up never going make it
Stay blazing whatever you can just stay hating
I aint got nothing never had shit to begin with
Whatever i aint really give two fucks with how im living
Im going leave thhis shit underground like this was new orleans
I got shit thatll probably kill you and all of your unimportant dreams
Aint no one give a fuck so i aint give a fuck neither
There aint no story man you lucky you even got a line to spit everyone just be caught up like i gave them a fever
Aint really care fine i guess i know a couple cats and ran with a few crews
Been in a couple spots fucked a few females but i get it in life you always lose
Going keep pushing like a baby coming out a mommas womb
Had a good childhood but fuck it i barely remember anything from my youth
I aint care if im lying i aint care if you think im stupid
You could call me mentally handicapped it you want and laugh at me for some sort of amusement
I just need something to read while im lounging in my bedroom
Whatever man and im just writing er whatever and need more posts so that i feel like i got some sortve use
But i dont its dumb as fuck i keep writing but aint nobody ever going to get away with shit
Cant get no work i aint never going get hired never going have a family or a wifey cause yall are some real faggot bitch
Aint nobody going feel threatened by me and i been punished for it from the very start
This just my life man its a real stab in the dark
I guess sometimes im headed in the right direction
And sometimes i feel the message but i know its something i aint feel like correcting
I aint feel like getting better not at this point and i aint think i never will
I gotta move on i gotta find something new to write about but i aint i aint got enough pages to fill
Fuck man youll probably get to the end of this shit and be like fuck man thats all there was to this shit
Whatever i aint even feel like doing this correctly im fed up with being some sort of joke that this stupid shit be playing
And i aint going fix it im just a miserable fuck a loser who aint headed anywhere
And it aint no different for no one i mean what the fuck i do take care of my shit i am someone i guess and sometimes i even want to care
There is no real underlining meaning to this shit sorry man i wish i could help you find one
But i been through it smoking eating fucking travelling whatever we all trapped you aint never going find none
And you aint no better you aint going do nothing just gotta be okay with that i guess
Its stupid but at least ive started writing something and i got something to read now when im lying here alone in my bed....
Thats good enough for me in fact sometimes it aint even that bad
It passes the time it gets me through the day it stops me from going crazy and acting all like a spaz
So there it is even if i aint go into it in full depth explain nothing about nothing
At least im done with it even if this aint have no beginning or ending im finished with what im doing