User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: who y'all think gonna die in avengers: infinity wars?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

who y'all think gonna die in avengers: infinity wars?

Any thoughts before its released?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: who y'all think gonna die in avengers: infinity wars?

This movie is going to be fucking awesome. I can't wait to see the Infinity Gauntlet fuck people up.

I have Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Captain America. Actually, anybody from the first stage of the Marvel flicks since they have been contracted for so long.

Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    This movie is going to be fucking awesome. I can't wait to see the Infinity Gauntlet fuck people up.

I have Iron Man, Hawkeye, and Captain America. Actually, anybody from the first stage of the Marvel flicks since they have been contracted for so long.
    I didnt know the movie came out in Australia today and i just read some spoilers, damn it! Wish i didnt know who dies, but unfortunately i do ��

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

It's definitely going to surpass any comic book movie ever released. I've read both Infinity Gauntlet story arcs in the comic books. I hope they cover Thanos' relationship with Death in it.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Yeah, saw some implications over the past few weeks that Iron Man's meeting his fate, but I personally got Loki.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    32-6

If they get rid of Loki I will be pissed. Iron Man should definitely be one of them. Even though it will be difficult to replace Robert Downey Jr. I think Pepper and Vision should die, too. I would say Scarlet Witch but with X-Men going to Marvel I want to see her as Magneto's daughter. If she dies then both Quiksilver and her will be dead and the continuity for them being Magneto's children will be fucked up.

I don't think the deaths in this movie will stick... the next movie will have the deaths that last.. but I am sure there will be a lot of shockers.. I can't wait for it though.. gonna be awesome I'm sure.

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

everyone dies.

Battle Record
    32-6

I'm pretty sure nobody in Phase 3 will die (Ant-Man, Black Panther, Guardians Of The Galaxy, etc.)

I hope the X-Men make their debut in either this movie or the 2nd one.

Battle Record
    34-16

It's definitely going to surpass any comic book movie ever released. I've read both Infinity Gauntlet story arcs in the comic books. I hope they cover Thanos' relationship with Death in it.
    Tbh Thanos is my favorite comic book character (superhero or villian) so idc what good guy dies but im also hoping death appears in the 2nd movie.
    Between the time stone & death, i think most will be resurrected

Battle Record
    32-6

My top two are Apocalypse and Thanos. Apocalypse's debut was already ruined so I hope Thanos will be kickass. Thanos has always been the equivalent of Darkseid from DC to me, with Thanos being the better of the 2. Plus the Infinity Gauntlet is one of my favorite weapons.

Battle Record
    34-16

My top two are Apocalypse and Thanos. Apocalypse's debut was already ruined so I hope Thanos will be kickass. Thanos has always been the equivalent of Darkseid from DC to me, with Thanos being the better of the 2. Plus the Infinity Gauntlet is one of my favorite weapons.
    Yeah Thanos was somewhat patterned after Darkseid, cuz Darkseid was created first for DC. Reviews say Thanos is kickass in this movie

- - - Updated - - -

I'm pretty sure nobody in Phase 3 will die (Ant-Man, Black Panther, Guardians Of The Galaxy, etc.)

I hope the X-Men make their debut in either this movie or the 2nd one.
    U sure????

Battle Record
    32-6

If they kill off somebody from Phase 3 then the death isn't going to last long.