User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Thoughts on quantum electro-dynamics?

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Thoughts on quantum electro-dynamics?

If you read between the lines this video proves my claims in "The Aether" rap.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: Thoughts on quantum electro-dynamics?

I believe in alternate dimensions. About 12 years ago when I was in my late 30's I happened to bump into my doppelganger at Chipotle. It was a brief encounter and we only exchanged glances but I knew it was me. That day I swore to myself that we would meet again.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I believe in alternate dimensions. About 12 years ago when I was in my late 30's I happened to bump into my doppelganger at Chipotle. It was a brief encounter and we only exchanged glances but I knew it was me. That day I swore to myself that we would meet again.
    Alternate dimensions are a tricky subject, they kind of exist and kind of don't. Entering another dimension is similar to changing the channel on a TV, you are entering a different wavelength/frequency that can occupy the same space as the one you currently are on and go totally unnoticed. In the current standard model there are thought to be 11 dimensions, 10 of them being spatial dimensions and one of them being time. But in my view, the idea that space and time are actually "a thing" in and of themselves is a fallacious contrivance which is the bi-product of relying too heavily on mathematics. For example when you perform a geometrical equation which is based on an X Y and Z axis (each letter represents the 3 spatial dimensions we perceive) These dimensions are actually "things" in your formula, but in real life they are just empty space which has no substance or properties of it's own. So when something is operating in a different dimension, it is not that they are actually in some alternate realm of space, it is simply something which is too high or low on the radiological spectrum to register within our scope of reality. Like in the standard model, things operating in these alternate "channels" are often "wound up" very tightly and only exist on microscopic scales. But it's entirely possible that that they could also be macroscopic in scale, and perhaps under certain conditions entities and things could cross over and become detectable within our accessible spectrum.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Finally you are talking about something I can get with. I'll try to leave some thoughts on this in the morning.

Battle Record
    0-2

quantum theories are my absolute favorite things to read/learn about...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    That's not me. Wanna battle?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Witty View Post
    Finally you are talking about something I can get with. I'll try to leave some thoughts on this in the morning.
    Hey Witty you DO realize we have a battle right? Are you gonna spit something or what?

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I'll get to it.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

I'll get to it.
    Yeah right you lazy wanker. You ducked our battle and now you're ducking from this thread because you're an empty headed troglodyte cretin.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Actually what I'm doing is making breakfast for my son.

I am quite versed in quantum mechanics, by no means an expert, but really only a handful of people are.

I also never had any intention of showing for that battle.

Grow up.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Actually what I'm doing is making breakfast for my son.

I am quite versed in quantum mechanics, by no means an expert, but really only a handful of people are.

I also never had any intention of showing for that battle.

Grow up.
    Splendid. So you are too lazy to battle or contribute any insight to this thread but you have plenty of time to putz around and tell people to grow up simply because they are pointing out how much of a stupid lazy fuck you are. After you have breakfast with your son why don't you find a nice private corner and eat a dick for dessert.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

I'll give it a go man, thanks for the recommendation

In other news, I'll show for that battle, and when I get a second to actually type something up that isn't me fucking around trying to get a reaction out of you, I'll drop some thoughts on this thread.

I CAN'T LIVE BY YOUR TIMEFRAME, LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.

love u xxxx

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

I'll give it a go man, thanks for the recommendation

In other news, I'll show for that battle, and when I get a second to actually type something up that isn't me fucking around trying to get a reaction out of you, I'll drop some thoughts on this thread.

I CAN'T LIVE BY YOUR TIMEFRAME, LET ME LIVE MY LIFE.

love u xxxx
    Right. I won't be holding my breath as I know what kind of wank you are.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

It's a date

YAY!!!!

I'll even shower.

Just for you babe.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

It's a date

YAY!!!!

I'll even shower.

Just for you babe.
    I am not here for the troll olympics I am here to prove that I'm better than all of you and single handedly revive this dying forum. Understand one thing, if you understand anything in your life...Nothing you can say will ever phase me in the slightest, if I seem pissed off and easy to make angry don't mistake me for a trolling target because at the end of the day I'm just trying to troll you into battling me with my insults.