User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fact Machine

0 0%
  • GrimmZReaper

4 100.00%
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Fact Machine VS GrimmZReaper[Open For Votes]

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Fact Machine VS GrimmZReaper[Open For Votes]

5 bars I guess because no one seems to want to do much more than that.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Re: Fact Machine VS GrimmZReaper

GrimmZReaper?/ more like flimsy queefer/
    you're simply weak/ you're a wimpy creature/ with a mini-weiner/ and dim demeanor/
    You said you don't like my multis/ so I guess I need to let them all free/ in the aether/
    till' they dissipate/ like Zyklon-B/ vapours/ not allowing Grimm to breath for/
    under-estimat/ing me and my pipe-bomb-heat-masers/ that give you tenth degree burns/

(Just in case you're too stupid to know what a maser is, it stands for Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation)
    (Also Zyklon-B is a transition rhyme from "multis" and "all free" in case you didn't catch that)

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

2lines=1 Bar

Line 1
    Line 2
    Is a bar^^

You need more bars

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    2lines=1 Bar

Line 1
    Line 2
    Is a bar^^

You need more bars
    Alright, I'll fix it up soon. You are basically giving me permission to kick his ass even worse.

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    (Just in case you're too stupid to know what a maser is, it stands for Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation)

2lines=1 Bar

Line 1
    Line 2
    Is a bar^^

You need more bars

sooo, u tried to appear smart but couldn't comprehend counting bars in a battle YOU set ....that's more pathetic than ironic.... i'll post something when I feel like it since u were also too stupid to set up a due date or time
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    sooo, u tried to appear smart but couldn't comprehend counting bars in a battle YOU set ....that's more pathetic than ironic.... i'll post something when I feel like it since u were also too stupid to set up a due date or time
    I actually did count it, it's just hard to tell because of all the rhymes inside of rhymes inside of alpaca's butt holes inside of rhymes. But if kill spree wants me to add more I won't complain.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

you're simply weak/ you're a wimpy creature/ with a mini-weiner/ and dim demeanor/
    You said you don't like my multis/ so I guess I need to let them all free/ in the aether/
    under-estimat/ing/ me and my pipe-bomb-heat-masers/ that give you tenth degree burns/
    I'm a human intestine-baking/ white zombie flavor/ing human flesh with alien entity curds/
    my father is insanity, my mom, she's anger/ I'm a python, three acres/ long, tree strangler/
    your rhymes are potty flavour/ Fact's odd, he's stranger/ than a volley of mach three waifers/
    made of toffee, and coffee cake you're/ probly a cockmeat taster/
    it's obvious you want me, hater/ you'd probably suck on me wanker/

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@GrimmZReaper
    You have 48Hrs to prove a verse or you're getting the DQ L
    THanks

Battle Record
    24-5

@GrimmZReaper
    THanks
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    24-5

@GrimmZReaper
    THanks
    i'll drop by end of tomorrow,, I might be going to a Smack rapbattle event in Raleigh, but Saturday by midnite

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    i'll drop by end of tomorrow,, I might be going to a Smack rapbattle event in Raleigh, but Saturday by midnite
    since he didnt state due date tonight mid night is final...you no show your getting the L and a Duck award

I'll clean this thread up as soon as you drop

Battle Record
    24-5

Grimm vs a machine that cant count ...

Amen is a coward for not battling, but you're a fool, which is worse?
    crimson liquid squirts/ from both your dicks as soon as I spit this verse

your brother sucked, on your peanut butter covered nuts, while you rubbed your butt
    and shoved a cucumber up, your bumper duct, lubed up with whale blubber yuck

Your infatuation with dicks is awfully awkward, we all joke but YOU take it to newer fag degrees
    Search these threads for gayest bars and all u getting is “FACT’S!!!”....like when a new york cat agrees

Against Bomb’ard u got floored with plain punches, but I got something up my sleeve for this square
    These fists the wright bros, cause they goin be the first known for putting a machine in the air

The last guy ducked, using probation as an excuse, so ur a last minute fill-in…at any rate youngin’
    Fact machine? Nah, Dog’s a bounty hunter…only reason youre even here is cause an Inmate’s Running

Grimm disembowels chumps, have u eating through tubes and straws from the trigger hand
    Im no psychic… but when this bout is through, u and solid food goin’ cancel all future dinner plans

That format you use just shows your simple minded, but it explains your process ‘o thought management
    U chose that style in a pathetic attempt to lash out at those who never called u multi talented….

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: Fact Machine VS GrimmZReaper[Open For Votes]

fact machine - no real disses, clever wordplays or strong flow to the read. The multis are cool when you can flow them better. You had some attempts at metaphors and concepts, like odd, stranger, or line about tree strangler which made sense but isnt a diss on your opponent. You might consider switching up the writing style, to make it easier to read when competing in text battles. In audio or freestyle or video it's not as bad but the way this is written fucks up the reader and even if you did have some cool content, you need better aimed disses and more intellectually structured bars using some more creative wordplay.

grim - like the closer with the multi play - other lines were a bot more basic like dinner plans but it wasnt bad, i liked the wright brothers bar nameplay. Not a bad verse after reading a bunch of garbage today im glad i stopped in here and saw a verse with potential.

vote - grim. better disses and more creative attack that made more sense as far a punchlines go.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Facts

under-estimat/ing/ me and my pipe-bomb-heat-masers/ that give you tenth degree burns/
    I'm a human intestine-baking/ white zombie flavor/ing human flesh with alien entity curds/
    my father is insanity, my mom, she's anger/ I'm a python, three acres/ long, tree strangler/
    your rhymes are potty flavour/ Fact's odd, he's stranger/ than a volley of mach three waifers/
    made of toffee, and coffee cake you're/ probly a cockmeat taster/
    it's obvious you want me, hater/ you'd probably suck on me wanker/

these bars to me tbh didn't come off as text formulated punches. the whole structure to me came off as an audio battle vibe. the multis were cool but there was really no creativity behind the concepts and just a bunch of filler.

Grimm

Your infatuation with dicks is awfully awkward, we all joke but YOU take it to newer fag degrees
    Search these threads for gayest bars and all u getting is “FACT’S!!!”....like when a new york cat agrees
    did this slang come from NY thought it was a down south thing anyway the metaphore was just ok to me felt u could've displayed it more creatively with facts concept I see the nameplay idk just felt could've been more here.

Against Bomb’ard u got floored with plain punches, but I got something up my sleeve for this square
    These fists the wright bros, cause they goin be the first known for putting a machine in the air
    dope

The last guy ducked, using probation as an excuse, so ur a last minute fill-in…at any rate youngin’
    Fact machine? Nah, Dog’s a bounty hunter…only reason youre even here is cause an Inmate’s Running
    didn't like the wording on the finish here

Grimm disembowels chumps, have u eating through tubes and straws from the trigger hand
    Im no psychic… but when this bout is through, u and solid food goin’ cancel all future dinner plans
    nice

That format you use just shows your simple minded, but it explains your process ‘o thought management
    U chose that style in a pathetic attempt to lash out at those who never called u multi talented….
    ok

V/Grimm had actual text formatted punches just overall easy win for him hes more experienced had a few creative hits
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

grimm wins
    [url]https: