User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 33

Thread: RIP shoutbox 2018-2018

Stranger

RIP shoutbox 2018-2018

this is the thread where we remember the time RB had a shoutbox, it died a very young age, we lost one of our own on this sad sad day.

Stranger

Re: RIP shoutbox 2018-2018

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

Smh, nigga u have some weird fetish for shoutbox's u always talkin about them for yr's.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Stranger

and you was the first person to join the shoutbox usergroup ROFL.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

don't you back talk allen dia i will reunite you with shoutbox and end you

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Shit was wack.

Stranger

I'm telling you once you get posting in it, you will never post in another forum again, i used to think that to.

Battle Record
    0-2

thats cuz youre a fucking retard and put it somewhere that nobody goes...
    i told your stupid ass to put it on top the lounge...guarantee it wouldve got osme play...
    also your dumbass idea to make people join a group to even be able to access it in the first place..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

it woulda slowed down the site if everyone had access.
    if everyone is allowed access it's not the members you have to worry about slowing it down, all the bots will be hitting it to.
    this host is already slow enough on the back end.

now Ima find an actual chat rooom where we can have live freestyles or some shit.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Live freestyles. Who's WE? Again, 5 people post here. Them?

I know you cant spit off the top so, 4 of the other members?

Stranger

I can spit.. no one spits "off the top" anymore.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I can spit.. no one spits "off the top" anymore.
    yes they do. chillin wit the fam n shit and we always get to kickin around free's .... youre just lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

it woulda slowed down the site if everyone had access.
    if everyone is allowed access it's not the members you have to worry about slowing it down, all the bots will be hitting it to.
    this host is already slow enough on the back end.

now Ima find an actual chat rooom where we can have live freestyles or some shit.
    anything live that resembles the once great Freestyle Madness platform would be dope.

Stranger

nothing is truly off the top, your constantly going back to shit you said over and over, and you have a rhyme list in your head subconsciously or intentionally.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

nothing is truly off the top, your constantly going back to shit you said over and over, and you have a rhyme list in your head subconsciously or intentionally.
    Not true. I'm really good at freestyling so this kind of comment is stupid af. If you can't do it then just stfu and stop making the rest of us look like idiots.

Stranger

if you say you don't have anything prepared your lying to yourself and others around you, charron is one of the best freestylers in battle rap and he even has some shit prepared, there is a misconception on what freestyling really is to, you don't have to "come off the top" and that's a dumb ass saying anyway, anway I can easily tell if something is off the top or not.

coming off the top doesn't make you a better rapper than the next guy, and some of the GOATs don't even do that shit... thats the 90s thinking shit.