User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Front page

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Exclamation Front page

Already broken.

Good job, guys.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Front page

Lmao

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

actually strobe is going to redirect it back to the forums cuz I am tired of hearing you all fucking cry about it, since none of you have absolutely no idea what itd take to get the site active, but all shut down every thing..people are already tired of hearing the cry baby shit rofl

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I just wanted to be the 1st member to point out the fact that it's STILL broken, tho.

No harm no foul, awareness is key.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    actually strobe is going to redirect it back to the forums cuz I am tired of hearing you all fucking cry about it, since none of you have absolutely no idea what itd take to get the site active, but all shut down every thing..people are already tired of hearing the cry baby shit rofl
    Wait no if you know how to make this place active you should do it. Lol

Battle Record
    51-15

GoW don't know shit but sucking his husband's strobes ding ding.

Stranger

I wish they wouldn't do the redirects through the host and do it through htaccess.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    I will only consent to having a front page if you update it regularly with new content. I'm talking about daily updates. There is so much content out there to play around with that anybody who is serious about using a front page will have the resources to easily maintain it. Are you willing to dedicate an hour out of your schedule to do this task? If you're not then I suggest doing away with it. Not because there isn't much support behind it, but because there is a lack of committment from those who have the means to keep it regularly updated but aren't invested in doing the necessary work.

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I will only consent to having a front page if you update it regularly with new content. I'm talking about daily updates. There is so much content out there to play around with that anybody who is serious about using a front page will have the resources to easily maintain it. Are you willing to dedicate an hour out of your schedule to do this task? If you're not then I suggest doing away with it. Not because there isn't much support behind it, but because there is a lack of committment from those who have the means to keep it regularly updated but aren't invested in doing the necessary work.
    This. I've been saying this all along, man.

If it's going to be managed - then fine. But needs commitment. NO one wants to commit to doing the shit. Find someone who will commit the time - if you want it up that bad considering you wont/cant commit the time.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    This. I've been saying this all along, man.

If it's going to be managed - then fine. But needs commitment. NO one wants to commit to doing the shit. Find someone who will commit the time - if you want it up that bad considering you wont/cant commit the time.
    yea, also just re posting videos is hardly content, content is king nowadays.

Battle Record
    51-15

Thanks for the worthless co-sign, bro.

Stranger

I would never co-sign you, that's a waste of a good co-sign.

Battle Record
    51-15

Lol, this idiot debating a fact.

Ok, Dia. Thanks for denying your co-sign.

Stranger

if you just hand out co-signs for the fuck of it, no one will take your co-signs seriously.

Battle Record
    55-6

rip front page