User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: PBX Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 6

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

PBX Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 6

Updated.
    Last edited by Wuxia; May 29th, 2018 at 11:51 PM

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: PBX Battle League Weekly Podcast: Episode 6

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Not a single reply yet?

Get this fuckinn bum outta here @strobe @ILLunatic

This guys making the site look like a circus lmaooo

- - - Updated - - -
    @strobe @ILLunatic @God of War let me run a league over here, I got cash prize out my own pocket

Only one condition shut the pbx down please for the sake of rapbattles

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao you were the FIRST person to watch the podcast and you're saying nobody gives a shit

i know you mad right now

rofl @ just now giving me a lifetime ban on Netcees

lmao compose yourself faggot

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

@Dia @God of War @strobe @ILLunatic

I got a $100 right now to take down that wack ass pbx shit that has the same 5 battlers battling each other over and over each week

Use that hundred to run a real tourney and pay the winner with it. But this gay ass racist pedophile shit he promoting in that league is retarded.

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao stop sending me internet threats on PM

jesus christ

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    lmao stop sending me internet threats on PM

jesus christ

I’m wiping fag lesnar off the internet. Thank god for dick riders

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post

I got a $100 right now to take down that wack ass pbx shit that has the same 5 battlers battling each other over and over each week

Use that hundred to run a real tourney and pay the winner with it. But this gay ass racist pedophile shit he promoting in that league is retarded.
    I got $200, 100 to the admin that wipes the pbx league out completely and hundred for the tourney. Cash app PayPal lmk

This is a gold mine for text and audio jus off the name rapbattles alone. This fag shit this niggas doing is why it’s dead.

Let’s get this shit going the right way
    Last edited by Cred; May 30th, 2018 at 04:48 PM

Stranger

ill take your $100 and put up 3 pbx leagues!

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    ill take your $100 and put up 3 pbx leagues!
    Lmao @B Dot LESNAR shoulda kept ur gay bitch ass mouth closed u fuckin weird creep. I’m literally jus doing it to fuck ur life up cus I know how much u put into this.
    @Dia pm me

Stranger

we don't abuse powers here @Cred

atleast not as long as I'm here.

I always hated that shit.

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    we don't abuse powers here @Cred

atleast not as long as I'm here.

I always hated that shit.
    The abuse of power is letting that guy run this site into the fuckin ground and not doing noting about it.
    Look at the content of his podcast, no wonder nobody sign in up for that shit

You talking to a person trying to get something going on a site that should be ACTIVE asl and offering CASH.

I jus ran the NBL season with 30+ active battlers in it and payed out a $50 cash prize out my own pocket

And currently running the tag tourney that got more than 16 sign ups in less than a WEEK.

This guy runs a monthly league with 5 battlers at a time, do the math fam.

Battle Record
    32-6

lmao cred so fucking angry right now

packed graves ain't got shit on dude

Stranger

The abuse of power is letting that guy run this site into the fuckin ground and not doing noting about it.
    Look at the content of his podcast, no wonder nobody sign in up for that shit

You talking to a person trying to get something going on a site that should be ACTIVE asl and offering CASH.

I jus ran the NBL season with 30+ active battlers in it and payed out a $50 cash prize out my own pocket

And currently running the tag tourney that got more than 16 sign ups in less than a WEEK.

This guy runs a monthly league with 5 battlers at a time, do the math fam.
    if someone takes that they sold out for a few hundred bucks LOL, your only offering to get one guy banned and his shit cancelled like the rosseane show ROFL.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Run the GBL with Amen

Battle Record
    32-6

I turned dudes life upside down. It hasn't even been 24 hours since I posted the podcast and he has already given me a lifetime ban at NC, sent me threatening PM's, and emptied his savings account to bribe RB staff members to close down my league and ban me from the site.

There is nothing he can possibly say that will repair the damage he's done to his precious online reputation.

I have legit ruined him.