User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 33

Thread: RIP shoutbox 2018-2018

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: RIP shoutbox 2018-2018

Just shut the fuck up and accept your L.

I know plenty of people that can freestyle off the dome.

And have proved it by rapping about random shit thrown out at them to rap about.

You're just a fucking idiot who can't freestyle or even rap for that matter.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Just shut the fuck up and accept your L.

I know plenty of people that can freestyle off the dome.

And have proved it by rapping about random shit thrown out at them to rap about.

You're just a fucking idiot who can't freestyle or even rap for that matter.
    if they where off the top they didn't need random shit thrown at them lmao. thats for them dudes that cant think of shit to say. people have rhyme list/vocab/go to rebuttals prepared, rather they admit it or not, and its a stupid thing to even hide.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Not reading that. Just shut the fuck up. You are wrong.

Stranger

take that base out of your voice son.

Battle Record
    51-15

I read that one tho, LMAO.

Good one, @Dia - you made a funny right quick.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    if they where off the top they didn't need random shit thrown at them lmao. thats for them dudes that cant think of shit to say. people have rhyme list/vocab/go to rebuttals prepared, rather they admit it or not, and its a stupid thing to even hide.
    i disagree. maybe a ton of ppl do, but there are ppl who just rap, and dont revert to recycling past shit or have a rhyming list ... lmfao wtf is that even? You just rap as it comes to you and the shit comes from the vibe of whoever you're cyphering with or w.ever the beat makes you feel... I dont think everybody has shit prepared lol, fuck would the point be of freestyling then? - Its not that it makes someone better than another either - it's just fun to see how fire you can get just rippin off the top.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    i disagree. maybe a ton of ppl do, but there are ppl who just rap, and dont revert to recycling past shit or have a rhyming list ... lmfao wtf is that even? You just rap as it comes to you and the shit comes from the vibe of whoever you're cyphering with or w.ever the beat makes you feel... I dont think everybody has shit prepared lol, fuck would the point be of freestyling then? - Its not that it makes someone better than another either - it's just fun to see how fire you can get just rippin off the top.
    having a rhyme list is the same as having random shit throwing at you in a cypher, in fact it takes more skill, because you would have to think ahead and think of an appropriate rhyme and rebuttal to use in a certain situation, I guarantee all battle rappers have a rhyme list or prepared go to's they can use in a battle when they forget there shit.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

90% of shit on youtube labeled a "freestyle" is obviously written. I think now the term freestyle just means to spit bars over a random beat rather then actually being off the top.

theres definitely people that can actually freestyle though. and theyre actually good at it..

then you have dudes who are actually freestyling.. but theyre just rhyming words with no actual clever rhymes or rhythm & its painfully obvious its off the top.

Stranger

to me freestyling is when you say random shit over a beat for ideas, everyone that said they freestyled there shit off the top sounded more prepared than the others lol.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

heres the first thing that comes to my mind.. heres nas tim westwood 'freestyle'

the beginning is obviously written shit but you can tell at 1:30, he starts freestyling off the top.. just by the way his flow slows down amd he starts hesitating. and the bars got a little more elementary

[youtube]4-XEN-Di-xQ[/youtube]
    Last edited by Mike G.; May 14th, 2018 at 05:47 PM

Stranger

yea that's one of those instances you can tell its a freestyle, but the other stuff if he called that "off the top" id call bull shit, but it was still freestyled, just not off the top. memorizing your shit takes skill to.

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

and you was the first person to join the shoutbox usergroup ROFL.
    What group? stop makin shit up.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Allen Knight View Post
    What group? stop makin shit up.
    hes not..

he literally made a usergroup that you had to join before you could use the shoutbox...instead of just letting people access the shoutbox..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    hes not..

he literally made a usergroup that you had to join before you could use the shoutbox...instead of just letting people access the shoutbox..
    bro you know how shit this host is? if I let everyone access it, woulda slowed the shit down.

Battle Record
    0-2

bro you know how shit this host is? if I let everyone access it, woulda slowed the shit down.
    all 5 people on the site at a time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.