User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: johnymoneydollars

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: johnymoneydollars

Love the sample.

Drums come in pretty nicely.

It sounds like you were drunk when you did this lol. That's not a bad thing, because the delivery is soft and matches the sample of the beat.

The lyrics are hard to pick up at times, but what does come through is dope. The slur in your words is apparent at times. Flow was, its also not perfect, but it works in places.

My favourite touch was the tribute to Walk the Line. That part was a dope touch. Made it worth a second listen.

Keep it up man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Re: johnymoneydollars

shout outs to the johnny cash sample...im loving the snare roll drum beat over it...not really my style but i do like it...

your flow is cool, kinda mellow and chill and lyrical, i hear some inconsistencies in the flow/delivery but your voice stayed strong as you went bar for bar so it doesnt sound at all terrible...

not in love with the ending fade out...

overall this was a cool track, not bad at all keep at it man

check out my beat when you have a chance

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...boytheproducer