User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Are there any weapons other than firearms that you're proficient in using?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Are there any weapons other than firearms that you're proficient in using?

My grandfather taught me horseback archery at a young age so I can hit a target whether stationery or mobile in mid-gallop from a 1,000 yards. He also trained me how to combat a halberd while on horseback. That was probably the hardest because you have to learn how to maneuver the horse in close quarter maneuvers while evading enemy strikes. Your armor restricts movement so you have to anticipate your enemies actions. I use a lighter armor to allow for better flexibility and comfort however it's dangerous because it opens me to attack.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Are there any weapons other than firearms that you're proficient in using?

im nice with nunchuakus... can even use 2 pairs at the same time...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

is not giving a fuck a weapon? I think it could be useful it certain situations.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Not really, idiot. So please exit thread.

Butterfly Knives. Mastered the art of opening and closing one. It's all rhythmic - the second you lose focus is the same second you're losing a finger.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Not really, idiot. So please exit thread.

Butterfly Knives. Mastered the art of opening and closing one. It's all rhythmic - the second you lose focus is the same second you're losing a finger.
    yea that shits no joke i've fucked with'em as well and came close a few times to fuckin my shit up.

dead a t fucking horseback archery.

It could be beneficial for you in certain situations if you have such weapons.
    Last edited by Parisenmode; May 14th, 2018 at 03:35 PM
    Visit our website to see the latest hip hop news
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.