User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 19

Thread: stop using the word faggot

Stranger

stop using the word faggot

being gay is cool, stop using the word faggot unless your talking to amen.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: stop using the word faggot

you done fucked up

Stranger

I been working on that diss all day gimme props

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

823 views in your last 6 or 7 threads.

Let that sink in you uninteresting faggot.

Stranger

I don't know whats more hilarious, the fact that you counted how many views my threads get, or the fact you think thread views makes a person interesting, however 800 views in my last few threads that I just posted isn't too shabby, I have the most viewed and replied threads on here.

Battle Record
    0-1

I smoke cocaine w yo mama bih

You fuck gay nigg

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Mannnnnnn @Amen i got u. Lately i been arguing the fk outta niggas. For no reason. I might agree and still be like FOH just to argue a nigga. Im bout to start tallying up my record n shit. Ima body this nigga dia for you.
    1-0

@Dia ur a faggot. You only used amen's name as a ruse. Foh boy. Ur sensitive to that word because u actually are a faggot. It actually offends you and pierces your disgusting, gravy-o-man filled soul to see it typed out or hear it verbally.
    What you did is a common deflection tactic. U hoped to achieve your goal of defending your gay ilk by eliminating the word faggot. You figured you could do this, and mask your intentions as a diss against @Amen .

Essentially, this is a cry for help....Thicc, syrupy, diabetic, salt filled tears slowly dripping to eventually spell out, on the floor...H.E.L.P.

sup nigga
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Stranger

faggot doesn't mean what its suppose to these days, I suggest to stop saying faggot unless the person really is a faggot.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

We already do, faggot.
    -herbo

Stranger

my left hand is a faggot, faggot.

Battle Record
    122-29

See? Its a cry for help. We dont care what u do dia. We'll support you. We are the closest thing to friends you will ever experience. Use us. We are here. For you, dia.

Its ok to be gay now. Its 2018 man. We dont care if ur gay dia. Real talk rn. I mean we gon roast u a lil. A few bars here and there but its all good.

Nigga u think that we dont know ur gay? No, real shit. For real?
    U think, that we think, that you out here getting pussy? Lol cmon dia. Dont drag this out. We got ur back.... From a distance tho.
    -herbo

Stranger

why would you roast someone for being gay, that's just mean.

Battle Record
    122-29

Roasting is mean. But with good intentions. If you had ACTUAL friends and or family, ud understand this concept. However, ill help you out there buddy.

We'd roast you fo being gay for the same reason we roast you for being:
    Fat.
    A sociopath.
    Probably a psychopath.
    Ugly.
    33rd degree, double black belt, 5 star incel.
    Dumb as fuck.
    No friends.

I could go on, but u get It. Anyhoo. By roasting ur flaws in house, coming from a place of love, it desensitizes you to your insecurities. Thus hardening u for the harsh realities of the real world.

But you've no friends. So this concept is foreign to you. Had you had friends, you wouldn't need these obviously grabs for attention.
    -herbo

Stranger

who is we, you act like I even know who you are, coming at me with that projecting shit.

Battle Record
    122-29

We, as in the collective RB and internet rap battle community.
    You dont need to KNOW me. I am RB. I am "we"
    -herbo