User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 44

Thread: who the fuck deleted my thread?

Stranger

who the fuck deleted my thread?

you have a guy that literally threatened my life and his thread still aint been closed.

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Re: who the fuck deleted my thread?

yeah but thats cuz i can listen to his shit and not throw up I cant listen to all that shit you was posting....its rap battles damn it

Stranger

lol im just getting people posting even if there calling me a faggot.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

rofl dead thanks GOW we dodged a bullet there

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Delete him next or are you shook...

Stay tuned for the next episode on RB.

Stranger

this is what happens to my threads

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Country music is terrible

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Country music is terrible

Battle Record
    0-2

ahhh jesus GOW....

dont bring your FB delete everything i dont like shit here to RB with you...

i called you the hero we need!!! dont do this!!! even if it just Dias feelings and nobody cares about those!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    ahhh jesus GOW....

dont bring your FB delete everything i dont like shit here to RB with you...

i called you the hero we need!!! dont do this!!! even if it just Dias feelings and nobody cares about those!!
    LMAO

Stranger

I been asking them to delete all of cody phoenix 's death threat threads for months, and nothing. I don't do that shit my self. illunatics reason was because cody phoenix would claim conspiracy, and my threads get deleted on the day, so fuck it i'm claiming conspiracy!

our government has enough conspiracy, don't need that shit on rb!

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

lmao know what else we don't need on rb? country music.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

And we certainly don't need Diasick either.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    This.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    know what else we don't need? the front page.

now if someone searches rap battle forums, they are going to land on that front page instead of the forums. we where already ranking for rap battle forums, that ranking is wasted with that now, it's going to hurt the bounce rate if they searching for rap battle forums and land on a wordpress blog, we could also now be penalized because it's a misleading intent now, and a redirect basically.

now all rap battle forum related traffic ( if we had any ) is going to bounce, they was already bouncing to begin with.

every page on your website has it's own traffic potential, don't need to make that shit the front page, all seo traffic will come through a page anyway, still don't see why it can't be /blog because the only traffic that blog is seeing right now is the traffic RB already had, I'm all in favor of it if it gets updated regularly, and recieves "new" traffic but it's interfering right now thats all it's doing.

still you would have the same impact on /blog, having it the front page doesn't make a difference, especially when it comes to organic traffic.

pretty sure we get traffic for rap battle forums and they're bouncing already, we should of worked on the forum so it converts better into actual members, and work on getting that keyword rap battle forums to the first spot, it's only going to tank now.

like I said it has the same impact on /blog just as the forum had the same impact on /forum but not anymore since how you redirected that to the wordpress, you deoptimized rb for rap battle forums keyword basically, thjats the only shit we ranked for haha.

your homepage of your site actually serves little purpose, think of it like the landing page for your website.

matter of fact wed be better off putting an email/fb capture page for the frontpage and collecting info then we'd have more chances to promote rb. wed get more emails/fb from a proper email capture page anyway.

btw: having it on /blog opens us up to more traffic potentials, we would have a good shot at ranking for rap battle blogs.

the problem with forums is the conversion is really low when it comes to turning traffic into actual members, and the registration page is so ugly, that can be tweaked to increase conversions to.

I hope I am making since, I get a migrain when I try to explain things.