User Tag List

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 212

Thread: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    if you need a 100 guns to protect your home, you must live life in fear and think everyone is out to get you.

you mightaswell build a bunker and shit to.

I honestly only have a couple of guns and they where hunting guns I aint used in years. ( all of them are shot guns ) and I have a bow. and a bunch of knives.
    regarding the amount of guns someone can own. . i see it this way. . America has never been a country of need, but rather a country of want.

i have 55" 4k TV's in rooms that i go into maybe once every month or two. I have two feet and like two dozen pairs of shoes. Im single and have 3 vehicles, used to have 6 before i sold all my bikes. I have 5 kayaks . . . i mean, we are consumers. And some of us like to collect stamps, some of us like to collect guns. i dont feel that need all my guns to protect myself, but i like owning all my guns, and im responsible with them. dont see why a limit needs to be put on the amount i own, if i dont buy them, somebody will.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    regarding the amount of guns someone can own. . i see it this way. . America has never been a country of need, but rather a country of want.

i have 55" 4k TV's in rooms that i go into maybe once every month or two. I have two feet and like two dozen pairs of shoes. Im single and have 3 vehicles, used to have 6 before i sold all my bikes. I have 5 kayaks . . . i mean, we are consumers. And some of us like to collect stamps, some of us like to collect guns. i dont feel that need all my guns to protect myself, but i like owning all my guns, and im responsible with them. dont see why a limit needs to be put on the amount i own, if i dont buy them, somebody will.
    I'm talking about the people that have the guns for protections, it's perfectly reasonable for a gun enthusiast to own multiple guns, but do you really need more than a few for protection?

Battle Record
    0-2

i hate when people who dont know the first thing about drugs, who havent ever even tried weed let alone an opiate, have a strong opinion on addicts...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

smh people act like their judgemtal opinions are more valid then proven scientific facts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Here come two delusional addicts to defend one another...

Battle Record
    5-0

12 gauge Shotgun for home defense
    Glock 17 + light attachment duty weapon
    Smith & Wesson AR 15 high risk duty weapon
    Glock 19 or 26 personal carry, depending on my outfit

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Hows the Glock 19?

Post a picture holding one in that other thread.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Here come two delusional addicts to defend one another...
    [/GrewUpInShelteredHouseholdRaisedByLawEnforcmentCom ment]

Battle Record
    51-15

Bro, you clearly lack the minimal standard educational level required to survive without assistance.

No one of my IMMEDIATE family was Law enforcement.

Father was actually a Criminal and my mother is the (Was actually a nurse when I was a kid) Director of Nursing for Mt. Sinai Hospital, in Queens.

Only Law Enforcement were my uncles. I have 3 of them and they are all some form of Law Enforcement, Lead detective in 19th precinct, Federal Agent (FBI) and A NYS Trooper.

No immediate affect if any on my up bringing. Let me speak on a level you can comprehend...

MY WIGGUH, DEM NIKKAS DID NOTHIN FAM. MOMS DUKES AND POPS DUKES IN AND OUT THE BLOCK RAISED ME FAM.

SHMELL ME?

Battle Record
    22-14

#StartedTextBattlingOnlineToRebelAgainstStrictFami ly

#AlmostWentToJailForAWeedChargeButHisUncleHandledI t

Battle Record
    51-15

LMFAO

Fucking idiot.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i hate when people who dont know the first thing about drugs, who havent ever even tried weed let alone an opiate, have a strong opinion on addicts...
    I been around addicts enough in my life to not trust anything an addict says bro, they are denial, alcoholics to.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    12 gauge Shotgun for home defense
    Glock 17 + light attachment duty weapon
    Smith & Wesson AR 15 high risk duty weapon
    Glock 19 or 26 personal carry, depending on my outfit
    12GA for home defense
    Ruger 10/22 to kill all the stupid racoons and armadillos that get in my yard
    Stoeger Cougar 8040-F for my duty weapon (because i love all metal guns)
    Glock 19 or .40 S&W Shield for personal carry
    and
    Windham Weaponry WWCF AR-15 or my C39V2 7.62x39 AKM for when shit hits the fan

all my other guns are pretty much range toys

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    dude. you do not know what youre talking about. doctors get paid to prescribe that shit.

there are crooked doctors everywhere. you just walk in pay in cash and they will prescribe any script you want. nothing at all needs to be wrong woth you and you can get whatever. they are well aware that the "patient" is not in real need of the meds

youre not very familiar with the drug game
    BIG PHARMA is killing people by paying doctors to push opiates on people.

They don't bother to stress the risk factor in becoming dependent on the drug.

Say you never have taken drugs ur whole life, and then break your back...
    After years of pain management medication you try to stop, and now ur basically kicking heroin...

Not saying addicts are the greatest people, but I wouldn't necessarily generalize that all addicts are making a choice to be that way.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    12GA for home defense
    Ruger 10/22 to kill all the stupid racoons and armadillos that get in my yard
    Stoeger Cougar 8040-F for my duty weapon (because i love all metal guns)
    Glock 19 or .40 S&W Shield for personal carry
    and
    Windham Weaponry WWCF AR-15 or my C39V2 7.62x39 AKM for when shit hits the fan

all my other guns are pretty much range toys
    Respeck !

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER