User Tag List

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 212

Thread: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

Stranger

Re: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

the entire world is unsafe for children and all of us, not just the schools, you aint even safe in your own home anymore.

if they make it harder to get guns, you might just find your self unable to protect your self when a criminal who illegally obtained his gun breaks in yo house.

my solution is not to ban guns but replace bullets with shit that just knocks you out and doesn't kill, but even that won't help and there are other weapons beside guns, guy in charlottes ville killed people with a car, so we should ban cars?

guns don't kill people, people and bullets kill peopple.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

if that was the case there would be just as many shootings in every other country.

you should do ypurself a favor & look up gun violence in our country vs others.

if guns dont kill people then YOU SHOULD PROTECT YOUR HOME WITH A KNIFE OR YOUR CAR.

why do we need to guns to protect our home if guns do not kill people? If that was the case we wouldnt need guns to protect our home. We wouldnt need guns to go to war. Amd police officers would not have to carry guns.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    yea tell that to these pro gun owners.
    its cowardly for you to stand on the graves of these dead kids and use it to push the gun ban narrative. you are at the lowest point you can hit in the debate if you are going to start suggesting that just because we support our second amendment, we don't care about the tragedies.

it is now evident after the 22nd school shooting in 5 months that american schools are unsafe for children.
    they are unsafe because there is not adequate security measures, and gun free zones are easy picking for a lunatic who wants to go shoot up a bunch of defenseless people

It is now evident that "thoughts & prayers" arent sufficient enough to initiate change.
    im not religious

can wejust admit as americans we're gonna brush this under the rug with absolute zero change until the next school shooting.

meanwhile gun owners will stand up to protect their right to own firemans so they can go to the target range.
    can you just admit that you have no regard for actual facts, and that you just want to push a gun ban narrative because you dont have any real world solutions that would actually decrease violent crimes in America?

i think that since trucks and airplanes are equally as dangerous. you gun owners should be protecting your homes with your vehicle, right?
    no. spending a million dollars on a plane to ram into a home intruder just dont work well with my finances

"there are laws against hiacking planes but people do it anyway"

yea theres also laws against shooting people already. the different is thw only use for a gun is to shoot people.. where as you need an airplane to travel.
    well, if you truly think the only reason guns exist is to shoot people. . . you lack a severe amount of education. . . but yes, guns are used to shoot people as well. And thats a good thing because those tools are used to save many more lives then they take

but the answer is yes.. we're going to continue to fail pur children and say that guns arent the problem.
    you fail children by convincing them guns are the problem. in the meantime, those kids are raised to be entitled little spoiled fucks with the social skills of a vegetable who ends up shooting up their schools because they were being bullied about having a iPhone 7 instead of an iPhone 10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

guns are made to shoot shit. no other reason you dumb fuck.

I im pushing a gun ban narrative? I was waoting for you to do that.. pull something completely out of thin air.

when did i say lets ban all guns.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

guns are made to shoot shit. no other reason you dumb fuck.
    and there we go. . . name calling when the debate gets tough

I im pushing a gun ban narrative? I was waoting for you to do that.. pull something completely out of thin air.
    then what is your narrative? you are the one making the claim that guns kill people. . so what is your prescription other then banning guns?

and dont talk to me about laws. . there are already sufficient laws in place that dont stop criminals from doing criminal shit!

when did i say lets ban all guns.
    bro. . . heres the thing. . . you are not going to convince me that any fucking gun should be banned.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

if that was the case there would be just as many shootings in every other country.

you should do ypurself a favor & look up gun violence in our country vs others.

if guns dont kill people then YOU SHOULD PROTECT YOUR HOME WITH A KNIFE OR YOUR CAR.

why do we need to guns to protect our home if guns do not kill people? If that was the case we wouldnt need guns to protect our home. We wouldnt need guns to go to war. Amd police officers would not have to carry guns.
    violence is different in other countries, our country is pussies and settles shit with guns instead of fist, I'm sure there is just as many gun related death in other countries, it's just not a political agenda and talked about every fucking second lol, people are getting killed over nothing here to, my friend from school back in the day was murdered over a damn gambling dispute.

gun control will make it harder to get guns, and increase the guns we have out on the streets because people would turn it into a business, more so than it is now, more and more people would have them than they do now.

drugs are illegal, you can find that shit everywhere without even looking very hard LOL.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

lmao @ amen starting a flame war

brilliant

Battle Record
    22-14

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    bro. . . heres the thing. . . you are not going to convince me that any fucking gun should be banned.
    I never said to ban any gun at all.

I think maybe AR's shouldnt be availible to an 18 year old.. but the main problem is the amount of guns people own in america. not that guns or any type of gun should be banned all together.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    violence is different in other countries, our country is pussies and settles shit with guns instead of fist, I'm sure there is just as many gun related death in other countries
    you are seriously misinformed.. there are not nearly as many gun related deaths in other countries.. and we have the most most guns per private citizen then any other country. the statistics dont lie. I will post them for you later.

there is no other country in the world where schools are being shot up on a regular basis. we hear this stuff and its not even breaking news anymore, its just another day in the greatest country in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

and im not at all using "dead children to push my anti gun agenda". I would have no viewpoint on this at all if kids werent getting killed every month in schools.

I couldve gave 2 shits about the whole gun debate in america until about 10 or 11 school shootings ago in the past 2 months. this shit has gone too far now.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Bro idk how you conversate with these ppl about guns.
    Lol, me neither.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    @Enoch strapped like hes preparing for the zombie apocolype!
    I'm pretty sure I have way more firearms then him. I have about 5 assault pistols alone let alone all my assault rifles and assault shotguns.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Bro idk how you conversate with these ppl about guns.
    I never said to ban any gun at all.

I think maybe AR's shouldnt be availible to an 18 year old.. but the main problem is the amount of guns people own in america. not that guns or any type of gun should be banned all together.

- - - Updated - - -

you are seriously misinformed.. there are not nearly as many gun related deaths in other countries.. and we have the most most guns per private citizen then any other country. the statistics dont lie. I will post them for you later.

there is no other country in the world where schools are being shot up on a regular basis. we hear this stuff and its not even breaking news anymore, its just another day in the greatest country in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

and im not at all using "dead children to push my anti gun agenda". I would have no viewpoint on this at all if kids werent getting killed every month in schools.

I couldve gave 2 shits about the whole gun debate in america until about 10 or 11 school shootings ago in the past 2 months. this shit has gone too far now.
    How do you know there isn't nearly as many gun related deaths? Have you contacted those countries governments for their statistics?

How many deaths by suicide or bombs or strictly by killing one another with spears and rocks in substitute of guns if they do not have them.

Removing guns DOES NOTHING. There are more then one ways to skin a cat - which is my point. So your logic of removing guns isn't going to stop people from killing, dude. Like are you that delusional?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    lmao @ amen starting a flame war

brilliant
    Lollll - sad thing is - my point has been proven. THis thread has been up in less then 24 hours and already more views/participants then Dia's 9 threads LOL.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    How do you know there isn't nearly as many gun related deaths? Have you contacted those countries governments for their statistics?

How many deaths by suicide or bombs or strictly by killing one another with spears and rocks in substitute of guns if they do not have them.

Removing guns DOES NOTHING. There are more then one ways to skin a cat - which is my point. So your logic of removing guns isn't going to stop people from killing, dude. Like are you that delusional?

- - - Updated - - -

Lollll - sad thing is - my point has been proven. THis thread has been up in less then 24 hours and already more views/participants then Dia's 9 threads LOL.
    Seriously crazy how fucking retarded ppl are on this subject

Battle Record
    0-2

none of you are touching on why this shit happens really...

it isnt too many guns, or not enough guns, or anything even near any of that...

were some sick motherfuckers is the problem.... we have a disgusting culture that breeds retards who would grab a gun and kill a bunch of kids because mommy or daddy didnt love them enough....where bullies get away with what they do in school....and where any teenager who isnt blinded to what our society really is, deals every day with the thought that theyre one day closer to having to be an adult in this shithole country where you either find a get rich quick scheme which is rare, or work to keep a roof over your head until youre too old to move, then have your little asshole son shove you in a nursing home cuz he dont want to deal with you.....

without any options inbetween...

^^^^theres your problem...
    Last edited by Toobs; May 19th, 2018 at 11:47 AM

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post

were some sick motherfuckers is the problem.... we have a disgusting culture that breeds retards who would grab a gun and kill a bunch of kids because mommy or daddy didnt love them enough....where bullies get away with what they do in school....and where any teenager who isnt blinded to what our society really is, deals every day with the thought that theyre one day closer to having to be an adult in this shithole country where you either find a get rich quick scheme which is rare, or work to keep a roof over your head until youre too old to move, then have your little asshole son shove you in a nursing home cuz he dont want to deal with you.....

Facts

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post

I disagree. Social media and Youtube have made many unwarranted people a lot of money. Some being wealthy now because of it. Maybe rare when you and I were growing up. Definitely not rare now.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Lol, me neither.

I'm pretty sure I have way more firearms then him. I have about 5 assault pistols alone let alone all my assault rifles and assault shotguns.
    that's impossible.