User Tag List

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 212

Thread: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

So's the chance of losing your virginity.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    How do you know there isn't nearly as many gun related deaths? Have you contacted those countries governments for their statistics?

How many deaths by suicide or bombs or strictly by killing one another with spears and rocks in substitute of guns if they do not have them.

Removing guns DOES NOTHING. There are more then one ways to skin a cat - which is my point. So your logic of removing guns isn't going to stop people from killing, dude. Like are you that delusional?

- - - Updated - - -

Lollll - sad thing is - my point has been proven. THis thread has been up in less then 24 hours and already more views/participants then Dia's 9 threads LOL.
    if there are so many ways to skin a cat then why do you need a gun to protect your home.

its because guns kill people easier.

cause if I ran up your house & posed a threat.. without a gun, what are you gonna do? you wouldnt do shit... youd need a gun to protect yourself.. the gun makes it far easier to protect yourself.. take away the gun, you wouldnt do anything.

Guns give pussies heart to do things they wouldnt do without the gun.. is a 15 year old kid gonna research how to make a bomb and blow his school up if he didnt have a gun.. he might.. but im pretty sure it wouldnt happen nearly as much. go ahead & argue how little children will find other ways to commit mass murder.. yea the fuck right. theyre gonna hijack planes? make bombs? steal their moms car and run other little kids over?

im sure it would still happen. but nowhere close to gun murders.

guns give pussies heart.

guns kill people.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Omfg

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

but dony respond to any of those points.. just make up something I never said and talk about how its dumb "I want all guns banned"

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    guns kill people.
    And what part of PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE do you not understand?

Guns don't just operate on their own, dummy.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

And what part of PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE do you not understand?

Guns don't just operate on their own, dummy.
    Yeah kids gun got up yesterday on it’s legs and started shooting ppl... I’m done I wanna punch idiots in the face

Battle Record
    51-15

Meanwhile he's the same dude blaming cops for killing unarmed criminals.

BY his logic - cops should never be held accountable for killing anyone either. "The gun killed the unarmed criminal not the cop. He was just holding it. How is that his fault?"

Man, FOH.

Battle Record
    0-2

I disagree. Social media and Youtube have made many unwarranted people a lot of money. Some being wealthy now because of it. Maybe rare when you and I were growing up. Definitely not rare now.
    so you're saying that there are a TON of people out there who live a comfortable life all through social media?

its still rare... only so many people make income out of that shit...
    the vast majority of people still toil away at dead end jobs... even those with decent jobs have a lot to worry about...

and that still doesnt touch on the cold, loveless culture we have.. income is only one aspect of it...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15

Many people profit off of the social media platform.

Battle Record
    86-54

Meanwhile he's the same dude blaming cops for killing unarmed criminals.

BY his logic - cops should never be held accountable for killing anyone either. "The gun killed the unarmed criminal not the cop. He was just holding it. How is that his fault?"

Man, FOH.
    Smh he’s prolly grass fed

Battle Record
    22-14

yea.. take it in the literal sense and dont respond to my actual point. I expect nothing more from you.

dont respond to how it is easier to kill with a gun thay any other weapon. argue THAT for me.

Battle Record
    51-15

yea.. take it in the literal sense and dont respond to my actual point. I expect nothing more from you.

dont respond to how it is easier to kill with a gun thay any other weapon. argue THAT for me.
    Bombs much more easier to kill with and more volume, so again your points are dumb.

Stranger

if there are so many ways to skin a cat then why do you need a gun to protect your home.

its because guns kill people easier.

cause if I ran up your house & posed a threat.. without a gun, what are you gonna do? you wouldnt do shit... youd need a gun to protect yourself.. the gun makes it far easier to protect yourself.. take away the gun, you wouldnt do anything.

Guns give pussies heart to do things they wouldnt do without the gun.. is a 15 year old kid gonna research how to make a bomb and blow his school up if he didnt have a gun.. he might.. but im pretty sure it wouldnt happen nearly as much. go ahead & argue how little children will find other ways to commit mass murder.. yea the fuck right. theyre gonna hijack planes? make bombs? steal their moms car and run other little kids over?

im sure it would still happen. but nowhere close to gun murders.

guns give pussies heart.

guns kill people.
    I was thinking you would see more bombs uses in school massacres more so if guns where harder to get or other DIY weapons LOL, also an increase of kids trying to make bombs that fail and wind up blowing them self up, also there will be increase in home grown bio weopons, they will still find guns and it would probably be easier, since more business would open up on the streets for it, guns will be as much easy to get as drugs like it is now, nothing changes, except for people that follow the law, there is more untraceable guns out on the streets than legal ones.

parents of the shooters should be sued or charged with the same punishment the kid would of got, that's what they get for not watching their kids and not loocking their guns up, a lot of times they get the guns from there parents.

Battle Record
    22-14

Bombs much more easier to kill with and more volume, so again your points are dumb.
    considering im pretty sure it can take weeks-months to create one bomb. and requires the research and intelligence to do so.

vs grabbing a gun and all you gotta do is pull a trigger.. essentially all you have to do is aim & press a button a couple times without any research or training whatsoever and youve caused a massacre

to think a middle school or high school student would be taking the time to figure out how to make and use bombs at the same rate school shootings are happening with guns?

youve gotta be kidding me.

Battle Record
    51-15

Weeks and months to build a bomb? No... Idiot lol...

Literally can take minutes if not less to make a bomb. They aren't building nuclear rockets dude, lol.