User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 212

Thread: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Re: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    if there are so many ways to skin a cat then why do you need a gun to protect your home.

its because guns kill people easier.

cause if I ran up your house & posed a threat.. without a gun, what are you gonna do? you wouldnt do shit... youd need a gun to protect yourself.. the gun makes it far easier to protect yourself.. take away the gun, you wouldnt do anything.

Guns give pussies heart to do things they wouldnt do without the gun.. is a 15 year old kid gonna research how to make a bomb and blow his school up if he didnt have a gun.. he might.. but im pretty sure it wouldnt happen nearly as much. go ahead & argue how little children will find other ways to commit mass murder.. yea the fuck right. theyre gonna hijack planes? make bombs? steal their moms car and run other little kids over?

im sure it would still happen. but nowhere close to gun murders.

guns give pussies heart.

guns kill people.
    yes, by design guns are efficient in killing people. that is a fact
    also, guns do give pussies courage. That is also a fact
    you have also pointed out the fact that there are 88 guns to every 100 american

good facts to know. .

here is some FACTS that you seem to be having trouble with though.

FACT is, there are already laws against people unjustifiably shooting other people. So if you dont want guns banned, and there are already laws making it illegal to run out and shoot people. . what other laws are going to make it harder for criminals to obtain guns without infringing on the rights of non-criminals to legally obtain guns?

i also hear you constantly saying "why do you need a gun to protect your home". The answer is because criminals have guns. Me owning a gun is a pretty damn good equalizer against a criminal with a gun. That is also a fact you can mark down.

finally, if guns kill people. females cause prostitution. Thats a FACT going by your logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    @Enoch strapped like hes preparing for the zombie apocolype!
    my gun collection is pretty small compared to most people i personally know. . most of my closest friends have 30+ guns ranging from all different calibers . . I cant think of anyone i know that does not have at least one firearm in their home.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Son'd again.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

no.. he sonned himself.

still didnt directly address any of my points. just danced around them.

you guys always use the "you can kill people without guns, if there werent guns, theyll kill people another way"

but that logic is flawed. Yes we know guns are efficient at killing. But im saying they are more efficient, easier & accessible then any other any other weapon used to kill someone.

I never asked why you need a gun to protect your home. I said why do you need a gun to protect your home if there are so many ways to kill somebody?

but you proved my point. other criminals have guns.. so your fucked if you use any other method of trying to protect yourself.

so you explained my point on how it is easier to kill with a gun then any other weapon. Thank you. If less guns means less people are able to protect their home, then it also means less school shootongs.

what can we do? theres laws in every country against shooting people. But other countries dont have schools getting shot up every other day because there aremt as many guns anywhere else.

it needs to be harder to buy a weapon..hard enough to where it would drastically lower the amount of guns in this country over time.

without infringing upon legal gun owners? I dont know.. dont really give a fuck. if a small number of people arent able to obtain a weapon as a result.. I think we'll be okay.

There was an armed security guard in the florida shooting and an armed secirity guard in texas.. Legal gun owners who did absolutly nothing when children were under attack. Fuck them and their right to own a gun.

I think as long the goverment has weapons, we should have them too. I agree. But they get into the wrong hands way too easily here. Thats a problem.

When you look at statistics on gun violence in the US vs any other developed non third world country.. you cant even argue it anymore. If you cant see we have too many guns here, and thats whats causing this. Youre in denial.

Battle Record
    3-1

no.. he sonned himself.

still didnt directly address any of my points. just danced around them.
    no im pretty sure i addressed each point directly.

you guys always use the "you can kill people without guns, if there werent guns, theyll kill people another way"

but that logic is flawed. Yes we know guns are efficient at killing. But im saying they are more efficient, easier & accessible then any other any other weapon used to kill someone.
    that is FALSE. . . understand this. . . knives are the number one murder weapon of choice AND the most accessible NOT GUNS!

I never asked why you need a gun to protect your home. I said why do you need a gun to protect your home if there are so many ways to kill somebody?
    for a couple of reasons. i prefer a gun so that i dont have to move into close quarters to fend off an attack, and because i have trained to defend myself with certain types of firearms and that is what im most proficient in using. plus, there is this beautiful document thats called the second amendment that gives me the right to protect myself with these firearms. . .

but you proved my point. other criminals have guns.. so your fucked if you use any other method of trying to protect yourself.
    o.k. . . so you want to combat that by making it harder for people to obtain guns? think about that for a second. . . its easy for criminals to get them. all they have to do is steal them or buy one from other criminals. . . no paper work, no background check, no waiting period. . why should it be harder for me to get a gun then a criminal?????

so you explained my point on how it is easier to kill with a gun then any other weapon.
    no i didnt. its just as easy to stab someone, hit them with a bat, throw a rock at their head, push them into oncoming traffic, knock them down a set of stairs, etc etc etc. . .

Thank you.
    dont be so fast to thank me

If less guns means less people are able to protect their home, then it also means less school shootongs.
    this is the weakest link in your entire argument Mike. it does not mean school shootings will decrease. this has already been proven my friend. Do you know that Columbine happened during the assault weapons ban? Did you know that the highest gun crime statistics come from cities that already institute the strictest guns laws??

what can we do?
    - end the war on drugs and use those funds to secure schools

- make law enforcement provide training and education to its citizens. . either for free or low cost classes provided to the public

- put heavier regulations on pharmaceutical drugs that cause depression or alters behavior

- create harsher penalties for crimes involving firearms to keep criminals locked up

- provide greater resources for outreach programs to our youth as well as clinical facilities for our nations mentally ill

just some examples. . .

theres laws in every country against shooting people. But other countries dont have schools getting shot up every other day because there aremt as many guns anywhere else.
    o.k. but the guns are already here. and since you have already stated that you dont want to ban guns. . .then i have no clue what your solution is. mine would be to restrict the amount of entrences in and out of the facilities and increase police presence on the campuses along with installing metal detectors and cctv systems to monitor the halls and perimiters

it needs to be harder to buy a weapon..hard enough to where it would drastically lower the amount of guns in this country over time.
    and i have to ask again. . what is your prescription? how would you make it harder? we already have background checks, we already have laws against felons owning guns. .

without infringing upon legal gun owners? I dont know.. dont really give a fuck. if a small number of people arent able to obtain a weapon as a result.. I think we'll be okay.
    wow. . so at this point, both your lack of reason and IQ are obvious. there are more law abiding gun owners then there are criminals with guns. this is another one of those FACTS that are going to be very hard for you to swallow though.. because it completely destroys your argument

There was an armed security guard in the florida shooting and an armed secirity guard in texas.. Legal gun owners who did absolutly nothing when children were under attack.
    partially correct. the Florida officer was negligent. There was actually two officers in Texas, but unfortunately they was not in that area of the school when the shootings occurred. maybe if they were psychic though. . . however, moving into the future id say that simply ramping up school security will be the most effective solution in preventing school shootings.

Fuck them and their right to own a gun.
    o.k. so since we dont care about rights anymore then how about fuck your right to free speech! or how about fuck your right to an attorney. . . or better yet. . . fuck your rights when a cop pulls you over and beats the shit out of you for having an ugly face. nobody needs rights anymore!

I think as long the goverment has weapons, we should have them too. I agree. But they get into the wrong hands way too easily here. Thats a problem.
    yes, far too often criminals get their hands on weapons

When you look at statistics on gun violence in the US vs any other developed non third world country.. you cant even argue it anymore. If you cant see we have too many guns here, and thats whats causing this. Youre in denial.
    America ranks 31st in highest rate of gun deaths. i also agree that we do have the highest gun ownership per capita.

what im waiting for is YOUR solution. because so far this is all you have come up with

a) there is too many guns
    b) you dont want to ban any guns
    c) it should be harder to get guns
    and d) you dont give a fuck about peoples rights to own them

you just seem very conflicted to me
    Last edited by Nohbody; May 22nd, 2018 at 02:35 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

america is 31st but that includes third world & povershed countries. when we rank up aginst other developed countries in gun deaths that number is much much higher.

Im not saying fuck eberyomes right. but when it came an armed security guard in yhe presense of a school shooting. Our right to own weapons didnt save anybody.. so fuck his his right to own a gun.

you keep talking about criminals getting weapons easily. criminals arent the omes shooting up school. on paper these are law abiding citizens.

im walking into work right now so i cant respond to everything but I will later.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

You should have dripped down your mothers leg, man...

Battle Record
    3-1

america is 31st but that includes third world & povershed countries. when we rank up aginst other developed countries in gun deaths that number is much much higher.
    its obvious that there are fewer gun deaths in countries where guns are banned. . . however, a lot of those countries have higher overall violent crime rates and never had a constitutional amendment to bare arms. America is a different culture and a completely different animal when it comes to this topic

plus its worth noting that despite the recent uptick in school shootings, overall gun crime has been on the decline for several years now in America

Im not saying fuck eberyomes right. but when it came an armed security guard in yhe presense of a school shooting. Our right to own weapons didnt save anybody.. so fuck his his right to own a gun.
    but in the case of the Maryland shooting it was a SRO that intervened and stopped the shooter from taking more lives.

same as Dixon High School in Illinois, it was a SRO that chased him down and stopped the shooter

another active shooter was stopped in Ocala Florida at Forest High School by an SRO. . .

you keep talking about criminals getting weapons easily. criminals arent the omes shooting up school. on paper these are law abiding citizens.
    they weren't criminals on paper because law enforcement took no action when even their own investigations proved threats were made. they failed to follow the red flags and dismissed numerous reports. As with almost all these shootings. . . there are always red flags. You want laws that will help decrease school shootings? Make it a mandatory 1 year detention for any kid who makes threats to shoot up a school. Then make them wear a monitor for another year once they are released. . . those are the kind of laws we need because it holds PEOPLE accountable instead of blaming it on an inanimate object
    Last edited by Nohbody; May 23rd, 2018 at 08:50 AM

Battle Record
    51-15

Mike G blames heroin and needles for overdoses.

Stranger

if you need a 100 guns to protect your home, you must live life in fear and think everyone is out to get you.

you mightaswell build a bunker and shit to.

I honestly only have a couple of guns and they where hunting guns I aint used in years. ( all of them are shot guns ) and I have a bow. and a bunch of knives.

Battle Record
    22-14

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Mike G blames heroin and needles for overdoses.
    the medical field who prescribes percocets & oxycontin is directly responsible for the opiate epidemic here.

do you think the addicts overdosing are the ones to blame. ha. dont go down this road with me. youll lose this one.

im over the gun thing. denial runs deep. you guys keep talking about strict state laws. we have too many guns in america. period. the amount of guns we have is killing us more then its protecting us. period. you guys are in denial.
    Last edited by Mike G.; May 23rd, 2018 at 02:58 PM

Stranger

the medical field who prescribes percocets & oxycontin is directly responsible for the opiate epidemic here.

do you think the addicts overdosing are the ones to blame. ha. dont go down this road with me. youll lose this one.

im over the gun thing. denial runs deep. you guys keep talking about strict state laws. we have too many guns in america. period. the amount of guns we have is killing us more then its protecting us. period. you guys are in denial.
    addicts make the choice to be addicts. & gun laws won't limit the amount of guns, only increase it.

if you tell someone they can't have something or do something theyll want to have it and do it more.

america is full of rebels.

Battle Record
    51-15

We have too many drugs as well. And laws are in place for that too.

Thoughts?

And yes, addicts overdosing are definitely to blame for overdosing.

LMFAO, this guy's an absolute idiot.
    Last edited by Amen; May 23rd, 2018 at 03:28 PM

Stranger

addicts blame the hospital but they didn't tell them to take to much of shit, they would of eventually became addicts with or without the dr's help.

I been in and our of hospital/dr almost my whole childhood, and never became addicted to anything.

Battle Record
    22-14

its a fact that doctors , pharmaceutical companies & healthcare comapnies are largely responsible for the opiate epidemic.

thats a fact. not even up for debate. do some research. theyre profiting billions and billions off of all of it.

- - - Updated - - -

"they didnt tell thsm to take too much of that shit"

dude.. theres so many doctors doing life in prison for misprescribing those kinds of meds. most doctors will go under the radar.

Stranger

its a fact that doctors , pharmaceutical companies & healthcare comapnies are largely responsible for the opiate epidemic.

thats a fact. not even up for debate. do some research. theyre profiting billions and billions off of all of it.

- - - Updated - - -

"they didnt tell thsm to take too much of that shit"

dude.. theres so many doctors doing life in prison for misprescribing those kinds of meds. most doctors will go under the radar.
    everyone I ever heard say that where addicts to begin with.

matter of fact they go to the dr to get shit, they wanna complain when the dr gives them what they ask for. and theyll complain iwhen the dr doesn't.