User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 ... LastLast
Showing results 106 to 120 of 212

Thread: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: ANOTHER School Shooting - Santa Fe, TX

GLock 17 gen 4 for carry.

Or if I'm feeling frogy the Kimber 1911.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mike G

So a bomb kills 4 and injures many others in Canada yesterday as well as a Shooting in Oklahoma inside of a restaurant where the perp was chased out of the restaurant and killed by a stand up citizen who legally was carrying.

He shot 4 - injuring 4 and was killed by an legally armed citizen after chased out of the restaurant before he could actually do more damage and killed.

Discuss.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mike G

So a bomb kills 4 and injures many others in Canada yesterday as well as a Shooting in Oklahoma inside of a restaurant where the perp was chased out of the restaurant and killed by a stand up citizen who legally was carrying.

He shot 4 - injuring 4 and was killed by an legally armed citizen after chased out of the restaurant before he could actually do more damage and killed.

Discuss.
    we dont care about the lives that are saved by guns, we only care about the school shootings

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lmfao, word.

I'd like to hear his idiotic thoughts on the matter, regardless.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mike G

Discuss.
    another example

Gunman wore protective gear, fired at 'random' before killed by 2 armed men, police say

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ers/643726002/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Thats good stuff. First time ive ever heard of anything like that.

Nice to hear stuff like that after about 70 US school shootings since 2012.

Battle Record
    51-15

Those numbers are so jacked.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    another example

Gunman wore protective gear, fired at 'random' before killed by 2 armed men, police say

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ers/643726002/
    No. Same example. You just posted an article on what he was talking about.

But if you have more examples.. im all ears.

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Thats good stuff. First time ive ever heard of anything like that.

Nice to hear stuff like that after about 70 US school shootings since 2012.
    after all these pages you have yet to name even one solution or suggestion to solve this problem

all i see is you saying there are too many guns in america

these are just statements. so im going to throw you a bone and let you know the next step is using some critical thinking to find a solution . . work on that, then come back armed with something relevant so that you can actually contribute to your side of the arguement

Battle Record
    22-14

They should apply the same laws to guns that they do to explosives.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually. You guys are right.

We should have a right to own nuclear bombs as well. They are inanimate objects. Why do these anti bomb nuts act like bombs just get up on their 2 feet and blow people up. Nuclear bombs dont kill people, people kill people.

If youre 18 years old and have never commited a felony, you should have access to nuclear bombs.

Its unfair that responsible nuclear bomb enthusiasts like myself have to suffer for a few bad apples.

Battle Record
    3-1

They should apply the same laws to guns that they do to explosives.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually. You guys are right.

We should have a right to own nuclear bombs as well. They are inanimate objects. Why do these anti bomb nuts act like bombs just get up on their 2 feet and blow people up. Nuclear bombs dont kill people, people kill people.

If youre 18 years old and have never commited a felony, you should have access to nuclear bombs.

Its unfair that responsible nuclear bomb enthusiasts like myself have to suffer for a few bad apples.
    i think you just need to chill out and realize that you are passionate about preventing school shootings, but you just lack any ideas to help resolve the problem. and thats fine. . but instead of making half arguments, i think a person in your situation should ask more questions to help you come up with potential answers

again, i think you actually mean well. its horrible to see these school shootings happen and whether you believe it or not, i really do get just as sickened by it as any normal person should. . . but i wish people could just get past the "guns are the reason its happening" argument

by getting rid of guns all you are going to do is decrease the amount of deaths by guns. . . no evidence or study shows that it will actually decrease violent crime or the amount of murders committed. so in the larger picture, there is no point in banning, or getting rid of guns . .. and sorry, but thats fact

Battle Record
    51-15

He's upset because he will never be able to purchase a gun legally.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

we should discuss how we have way more guns in this country then any other country. and we have wayyyy more school shootings.

case closed.

- - - Updated - - -

I stopped arguing in the gun debate thread because I figured out what the problem was.

you pro gun dudes are in denial about how easy it is to commit mass murder with a gun compared to any other weapon.

complete denial. there are too many guns in this fuckin country. period.
    Take guns from white people who can't control their kids or lock up their shit properly.. problem fixed.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    3-1

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    Take guns from white people who can't control their kids or lock up their shit properly.. problem fixed.
    huh

the worst mass school shooting in history was done by an Asian

but i agree that people need to learn how to secure their shit

Battle Record
    0-2

huh

he likes to sprinkle a little bit of racial on top of everything... dont mind him...

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

huh

Take guns away from asian people that can't control their kids or lock up their shit properly... problem fixed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    he likes to sprinkle a little bit of racial on top of everything... dont mind him...
    ^^he's right you know
    カミノコトバ