User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 209

Thread: Netcees crashes yet again

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: Netcees crashes yet again

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    So baron mynd is older than amen?.? No way anyone is older than amen
    LOL I'm younger.. 32

WORD P e r f e c t !

RESERVOIR GODS

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Why are you afraid to post on netcees?

Lol. Not afraid, but to be quite honest with you I think I've been shying away from forums in general for a while now. This forum seems to be on its way out, and the only worth it has to me is it's cypher forums. Netcees is booming with activity that easily dwarfs this site, and in a weird way I think that's why I prefer here. It's almost as dead as my interest in forums, and there's a lot less trolls to deal with. But plenty of talent on that site, and a lot of respect for the heads who didn't take shit from the owners on here and made something better out of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Nc was one of those sites u couldn't disagree with an admin without getting banned. it's cool tho theyunbanned everyone now tho, hey we need you guys again, come back!

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Lol. Not afraid, but to be quite honest with you I think I've been shying away from forums in general for a while now. This forum seems to be on its way out, and the only worth it has to me is it's cypher forums. Netcees is booming with activity that easily dwarfs this site, and in a weird way I think that's why I prefer here. It's almost as dead as my interest in forums, and there's a lot less trolls to deal with. But plenty of talent on that site, and a lot of respect for the heads who didn't take shit from the owners on here and made something better out of it.
    Just come on over bro. They wanna do an audio or video tourney but we don’t have enough heads

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

^ I don't even know this vampire ass looking faggot but he been searching real hard for acceptance for a hot ass minute for a long time.

So you take your fake ass recruitment team, hit that log out button and don't come back.

Thank you.

Fuck you.

Bye!

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Nc was one of those sites u couldn't disagree with an admin without getting banned. it's cool tho theyunbanned everyone now tho, hey we need you guys again, come back!
    They banned me.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    ^ I don't even know this vampire ass looking faggot but he been searching real hard for acceptance for a hot ass minute for a long time.

So you take your fake ass recruitment team, hit that log out button and don't come back.

Thank you.

Fuck you.

Bye!
    Excuse me?

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

You've Earned a Custom Title! Exalted.'s Avatar

Broke tag w/ Pleth & join the tag tourney

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Just come on over bro. They wanna do an audio or video tourney but we don’t have enough heads
    No they aren’t stfu or get this ban

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    No they aren’t stfu or get this ban
    You won't do shit... I double dog dare you...

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Lmao I should do it cos you dared me

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Dare accomplished

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

He's banned? Lol

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    They banned me.
    I banned you faggot.

Stay yo bitch ass on this dead ass site and promote ur shit here. U got 6 (wack ass) BATTLERS competing against each other over and over every month single month and the shit is atrocious, plus ur a fuckin old pedophile weirdo ass creep.
    @Dia we don’t need shit back we have 8x more members active then u easily.

And I’m original RB I’d help in any way possible, jus not with u 2 faggots.

Let them give me a smod/admin spot over here, I’ll have this bitch rockin no cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ur most poppin thread in the lounge is about NETCEES

Y’all need a come home already. @plethora and who ever is thinks there good at text come face some REAL comp.

Battle Record
    51-15

Lmao