User Tag List

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 12 13 14 LastLast
Showing results 181 to 195 of 209

Thread: Netcees crashes yet again

Stranger

Re: Netcees crashes yet again

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    lmao i'm trying here
    nah what happens when you do audio battles on sites where there is no audio guys and just texters, you will get misinformed votes, and the winner will hang that shit over your head for years, rofl. the 2011 battle was on micfiends, I don't recall any battle after that, maybe you reuploaded your diss on soundcloud at a later time. @Celph it shows 2 years ago, and I know we didn't battle 2 yeras ago.

maybe I can get us a battle at the next RR ppv.

I think it will hold more merit than that little micfiends battle, not that any kind of battle on these shits is holding merit lol.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    it doesn't hold any merit man.

it wouldn't hold any merit now.

My 5 wins would beg to differ. The only thing that doesn't hold merit and has been substantiated for nearly the entirety of your net existence is that NOTHING you say holds merit. Not now, not ever. So yeah. It's cool, bro if you don't feel the same, I don't care though.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

lmao at even bringing any battles up from UF, jesus christ. that was my first battle LMAO.

I been to high school/college reunions and shit since UF has even been a website lmao.

I would beat you in audio, and even text now, and I'm not even that good.

it's funny you group your 3 text wins, in a conversation about audio, why would you even bring up text battle wins when discussing audio? that's hilarious fella.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

this isn't RR this is RB so stop bitching about voter tendencies and just fucking battle

lmao you always complain about votes whether its text or audio like there's some conspiracy being perpetrated by idiots to make you lose

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

lmao at even bringing any battles up from UF, jesus christ. that was my first battle LMAO.

I been to high school/college reunions and shit since UF been a website lmao.

LMFAO... i love how the delusions of both those sentences played off each other so well, wow. That wasn't on purpose, was it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

I advice you to wait a minute to respond until I'm done editing broduuh.

I been to high school/college reunions and shit since UF has even been a website lmao.

it's funny you group your 3 text wins, in a conversation about audio, why would you even bring up text battle wins when discussing audio? that's hilarious fella.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    this isn't RR this is RB so stop bitching about voter tendencies and just fucking battle

lmao you always complain about votes whether its text or audio like there's some conspiracy being perpetrated by idiots to make you lose
    not a conspiracy, just misinformed, I'm not going to waste time recording a track when this site doesn't even vote properly, spend hours recording a track, dudes will post a copy and pasted vote that tooko them a second if they even vote at all lmao.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

dia if you have a minute go ahead and link me to some of your audios i want to get a feel for where your talent level is at

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

Well, considering since the discussion is how many times I've whooped your ass and that spans both text and audio, I don't see why I'd omit it. Do you?

CypherAlumni

Stranger

your the only dude that mentions text battle wins, in your audio conversations, I don't know what to tell you.

Stranger

beating me must of been a helluva acheivement if it's still on your mind after all these years to.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

your the only dude that mentions text battle wins, in your audio conversations, I don't know what to tell you.

if your talking about me we have not battled in over 8 years, even longer than that in text, I think I have gotten way better since then in both text and audio, not to toot my own horn.
    ^^ Since you have the attention span of a potato.

And Dia, when it comes to you, you're atrocity of everything involving the net is simply unforgettable... so yes, you're absolutely right, buddy. Anyways, I'll let you have the last word since it means so much to you. Night.
    Last edited by Celph Taut; June 5th, 2018 at 12:14 AM

CypherAlumni

Stranger

why did you quote that? I don't understand...

Stranger

I can always get someone to debate/argue.

You guys really love this thread.