User Tag List

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 13 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 209

Thread: Netcees crashes yet again

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: Netcees crashes yet again

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I am the best topical writer ever, I would of won that season of ss I was in if i didnt get my self banned, lot of people don't know what i'm capable of as a writer, cuz I mostly done bull shitting text battles on here, og meistro said my verrse against him was a hall of fame verse.
    LOL no one cares

I beat OG Maestro to win the Wes Craven Memorial here as Brian Bryan FYI

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Fuck Richard Corey. He had nothing on Baron Mynd. And besides, he wasn't a topical writer, he did "scrypt" which is entirely different from topicals.
    Rich himself called me and 3PA the #1 and #2 of this shit

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    baron was top teir battler as well at one time if I remember correctly.. used to go by camarac
    You know your RB history...

I went 26-0 in LLL and SS, competing in both at the same time. First and only to do so.

People started saying I won because of my name and that I wouldn't win against the likes of ThaTalent or Vern acular or Pent uP and those types at their own boards outside of here, so I joined up wherever and champed those too.

NC is just the latest in a long line of boards I've champed at tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Dudes on Baron Mynds dick ITT.

Props.
    LOL I'm a true RB OG tbh

My join date isn't fixed, it's real. I was at RapBattle.com before it had an S added back in October 1999

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    Rikoshay or Cimmerian
    Riko was crazy at scheming, it got very robotic once you had seen him do it so many times though if I'm honest. It did blow my mind to see that The canvas cries for nourishment verse for the first time, though, I admit.

Cimm been consistently good for years with 16 line verses but he's never really been a storyteller nor had the motivation to stay in a league and prove himself constantly week in week out. He's not competed in the top tier competitions/tourneys/leagues either to make an impact. I like him, I respect him, but you can't really compare the two things IMO. His accolades are few and far between- regardless of how good you may think he is.

Stranger

I can be unstoppable with the pen game tho

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

lmao you are no ordinary alias if you listing off these names

- - - Updated - - -

You have to be Infiltration.
    No lol dont even know who that is. I was investigated "the golden era of textcees" and it took me to a website called urbanprowlers, so i went to ellis island (a topical forum). Those 3 names i mentioned plus ridiskillus were wayyyyy ahead of their time, dope writers

- - - Updated - - -

They were posting better shit 15 yrs ago than what i see today

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Your join date is definitely edited, bruh.

You even said it yourself, it reflects the year you were born (I have just as good of a memory as you, fam lol). I recall you discussing this a very long time ago.

Besides - RB wasn't around in the 80's dude. I'm pretty sure forums weren't a thing till late 90's. '98 through Present time.

@Baron Mynd been top tier for as long as I can remember

Reflections is out now

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Dude is top tier, tho. One of my favorite topical writers and a damn good pic battler lol... Which I'm sure he surprised himself as of late - Don't think I've ever seen him pic battle outside of picture topicals where people post a picture and you tell a story about it on some lonely emo shit lol...

LOL @Dia trying hard to include himself in the conversation and everyone still ignoring him lol.

Stranger

I will obliterate u in topicals

Stranger

all this topical talk and yall wouldn't fuck with ss if it came back.

shut up and write!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

No lol dont even know who that is. I was investigated "the golden era of textcees" and it took me to a website called urbanprowlers, so i went to ellis island (a topical forum). Those 3 names i mentioned plus ridiskillus were wayyyyy ahead of their time, dope writers

- - - Updated - - -

They were posting better shit 15 yrs ago than what i see today
    That's where I'm from. Infiltration is, too.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Damn u go back like abusive relationships

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Your join date is definitely edited, bruh.

You even said it yourself, it reflects the year you were born (I have just as good of a memory as you, fam lol). I recall you discussing this a very long time ago.

Besides - RB wasn't around in the 80's dude. I'm pretty sure forums weren't a thing till late 90's. '98 through Present time.
    LOL I can't see my profile here, I'm on my phone, but my join date should be October 2002 here

That's legit

- - - Updated - - -

all this topical talk and yall wouldn't fuck with ss if it came back.

shut up and write!
    There's a new site by some of the old guys from RM and even they can't make a topical league work bruh. Sad but true.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I don't think any of UPN were "from" there originally but I've been at UPN a long time also

- - - Updated - - -

I can be unstoppable with the pen game tho
    Who have you beat worth noting, though?

Not trying to discredit it, or maybe I am somewhat, but you've got to beat the man to be the man. People talk about me like I'm good, I don't have to tell people how good I am.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Damn u go back like abusive relationships
    Aside from Baron Mynd we're pretty much the only 2 ppl from UPN left. Everybody else is in their 40's and only use Facebook.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Baron Mynd lmao true we were all from Sethros for years until he shut it down and Native Son started UPN for us.

Stranger

You don't even need to battle, plus I wouldn't trust anyone around this parts with votes anyway, I like votes from people who actually read the battle, and can give a detailed report on it, voters don't know what there talking about most of the time lmao.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    LOL no one cares

I beat OG Maestro to win the Wes Craven Memorial here as Brian Bryan FYI

- - - Updated - - -

Rich himself called me and 3PA the #1 and #2 of this shit

- - - Updated - - -

You know your RB history...

I went 26-0 in LLL and SS, competing in both at the same time. First and only to do so.

People started saying I won because of my name and that I wouldn't win against the likes of ThaTalent or Vern acular or Pent uP and those types at their own boards outside of here, so I joined up wherever and champed those too.

NC is just the latest in a long line of boards I've champed at tbh

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I'm a true RB OG tbh

My join date isn't fixed, it's real. I was at RapBattle.com before it had an S added back in October 1999

- - - Updated - - -

Riko was crazy at scheming, it got very robotic once you had seen him do it so many times though if I'm honest. It did blow my mind to see that The canvas cries for nourishment verse for the first time, though, I admit.

Cimm been consistently good for years with 16 line verses but he's never really been a storyteller nor had the motivation to stay in a league and prove himself constantly week in week out. He's not competed in the top tier competitions/tourneys/leagues either to make an impact. I like him, I respect him, but you can't really compare the two things IMO. His accolades are few and far between- regardless of how good you may think he is.

Omfg I thought amen made this post and I was gonna flip a shit until I realized 10 mins later it wasn’t him

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post
    LOL I can't see my profile here, I'm on my phone, but my join date should be October 2002 here

That's legit

- - - Updated - - -

There's a new site by some of the old guys from RM and even they can't make a topical league work bruh. Sad but true.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL I don't think any of UPN were "from" there originally but I've been at UPN a long time also

- - - Updated - - -

Who have you beat worth noting, though?

Not trying to discredit it, or maybe I am somewhat, but you've got to beat the man to be the man. People talk about me like I'm good, I don't have to tell people how good I am.
    Says 1985, bro lol... Definitely fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Omfg I thought amen made this post and I was gonna flip a shit until I realized 10 mins later it wasn’t him
    On the dick much, Capt Doofus?