User Tag List

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 209

Thread: Netcees crashes yet again

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

Re: Netcees crashes yet again

LOL in its former life this board has had almost as many server crashes as NC

The accounts prob just been updated as best they could at some point

October 2002 is my RapBattle(s) join date. I've an RM account from October 1999 though so that's probably more accurate tbh

Stranger

so say @Baron Mynd would you do an ss with us? id promote this as the final SS and get some of the good heads to do it.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post

October 2002 is my RapBattle(s) join date. I've an RM account from October 1999 though so that's probably more accurate tbh
    it was almost aways on vbulletins end, that's why I came on here as admin.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Mynd View Post

I have an account on RM from 99 as well.

Is that site even still up anymore? I haven't checked in over a decade, lol.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I have an account on RM from 99 as well.

Is that site even still up anymore? I haven't checked in over a decade, lol.
    yea they just switched to xenforo instead of vbulletin jeff sold the site and everyone went to obtva and that other one. in 1999 RM was the mp3.com forums.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

What do you mean, you want me to mod a final season of the topical league here?

It would have to be of monetary gain to myself for me to do it. Otherwise there's no incentive, really, given the board membership is inactive anddddddd the fact I mod and run tourneys elsewhere already, plus I got asked to run the AOWL and I turned it down because that shit would eat up way more of my free time than I'm willing to dedicate purely for the love of the game.

That's real shit, too. I've run a few beastly tourneys at NC just because I felt like it and thought they would be fun for all involved. It eats up a LOT of free time though and I'm a family man with a wife and daughter now.

If it doesn't excite me and it doesn't pay me, someone else can take care of it. I've given more than my fair share of time toward stuff just to keep this hobby of ours alive.

The game owes me something back for once.

Stranger

no I mean compete in it.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Yeah... still remember that lazy eye punch against COM I think it was? Might've been somebody else. (Fanboy shit).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Yeah... still remember that lazy eye punch against COM I think it was? Might've been somebody else. (Fanboy shit).
    Why are you afraid to post on netcees?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    no I mean compete in it.
    I'm not really a fan of "seasonal" leagues taking up 16 weeks then playoffs. Again, it becomes a chore, rather than a hobby. Even in the AOWL I only compete for a few weeks at a time before I lose interest and sign out. 6 weeks is probably my longest. The trouble isn't the writing at all, it's the voting on top of that which always seems to take place of a weekend and requires you to vote on 4-6 other battles. That's a LOT of work when your free time is at a premium.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Celph a long time homie

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

So baron mynd is older than amen?.? No way anyone is older than amen

How old is Amen? I am probably older than both of them lol.

Reflections is out now

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@Baron Mynd is actually younger then I am by a couple of years, I believe?

I turned 35 in January.

ah okay.. you are older than me by a few months, I turn 35 June 2nd

Reflections is out now

Stranger

dammit I thought I was old I'm 33. I'm at the age where I start forgetting it lol.