User Tag List

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 209

Thread: Netcees crashes yet again

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Netcees crashes yet again

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    He's banned? Lol
    Ya I gave him the van for an hr

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

An hour?

Why even bother lol...

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post
    I banned you faggot.

Stay yo bitch ass on this dead ass site and promote ur shit here. U got 6 (wack ass) BATTLERS competing against each other over and over every month single month and the shit is atrocious, plus ur a fuckin old pedophile weirdo ass creep.
    @Dia we don’t need shit back we have 8x more members active then u easily.

And I’m original RB I’d help in any way possible, jus not with u 2 faggots.

Let them give me a smod/admin spot over here, I’ll have this bitch rockin no cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol ur most poppin thread in the lounge is about NETCEES

Y’all need a come home already. @plethora and who ever is thinks there good at text come face some REAL comp.
    How much money involved?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I banned you faggot.

Stay yo bitch ass on this dead ass site and promote ur shit here. U got 6 (wack ass) BATTLERS competing against each other over and over every month single month and the shit is atrocious, plus ur a fuckin old pedophile weirdo ass creep.

Let them give me a smod/admin spot over here, I’ll have this bitch rockin no cap.

- - - Updated - - -

Y’all need a come home already. @plethora and who ever is thinks there good at text come face some REAL comp.
    I know it was you because you can't handle ppl telling you the truth about how ridiculously fucking stupid it is that your corny gunbars and shit audios get dickrode. You made one verse in a rough draft of an audio and talking about how your serious about being a rapper and get love over social media for it. How old are you, bro? Just starting to getting into rapping? Doing audios? Gtfoh. Lmao. You're a fucking loser.

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    I know it was you because you can't handle ppl telling you the truth about how ridiculously fucking stupid it is that your corny gunbars and shit audios get dickrode. You made one verse in a rough draft of an audio and talking about how your serious about being a rapper and get love over social media for it. How old are you, bro? Just starting to getting into rapping? Doing audios? Gtfoh. Lmao. You're a fucking loser.
    Handle the truth about what though? You were banned for promoting ur piece of shit league (when told multiple times NOT to) with the same 5 revolving members that participate in it month in and month out. That shit is GARBAGE! I’d be embarrassed to run something like that, literally. That means no one respects you or gives a fuck what ur doing and those long hours u take making podcasts and all that other shit. So disrespectful RB is! Lmao. I feel ashamed at this point at the state of RB. & it Has nothing to do wit this site, all about the corny faggots running it. I’ll bet money it if I ran a league here it’d atleast get 10 people MINIMUM. U cudnt get that in a monthly event.

Btw, I’m 26. Almost like ur age except minus 10. And wouldn’t u think I should keep going with it if I’m getting dick rode that much? And believe me it’s not jus NC saying my shits dope. My IG jus hit 1k followers alone n I only dropped a rough draft hahah

Lmao you mad af screaming I got dick riders. Sucks to be you bro. don’t you jus wish u cud pick ur dick riders? Shit I was jus being myself, I guess it comes wit it wen u a real one.

Stranger

I banned you faggot.

- - - Updated - - -

there is a thread here promoted NC every day, and if someone says anything about RB you ban them? ridiculous, also don't ever use "you" again and connect me to anything.

also broke has talked about nc in pbx more than pbx, rofl. fuck that pussy ass shit.

half your members are the same damn people, also your site was dead a few months ago when they made it a rule to let everyone back, I'm not falling for that shit.

"hey lets use the people that got banned for activity, then ban their ass again."

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

Handle the truth about what though? You were banned for promoting ur piece of shit league (when told multiple times NOT to) with the same 5 revolving members that participate in it month in and month out. That shit is GARBAGE! I’d be embarrassed to run something like that, literally. That means no one respects you or gives a fuck what ur doing and those long hours u take making podcasts and all that other shit. So disrespectful RB is! Lmao. I feel ashamed at this point at the state of RB. & it Has nothing to do wit this site, all about the corny faggots running it. I’ll bet money it if I ran a league here it’d atleast get 10 people MINIMUM. U cudnt get that in a monthly event.

Btw, I’m 26. Almost like ur age except minus 10. And wouldn’t u think I should keep going with it if I’m getting dick rode that much? And believe me it’s not jus NC saying my shits dope. My IG jus hit 1k followers alone n I only dropped a rough draft hahah

Lmao you mad af screaming I got dick riders. Sucks to be you bro. don’t you jus wish u cud pick ur dick riders? Shit I was jus being myself, I guess it comes wit it wen u a real one.
    Cred what it is? Cant even holla at someone? the fuck?

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by God of War View Post
    Cred what it is? Cant even holla at someone? the fuck?
    My fuckinnn dawgggg what’s good bro?

How u been fam?

Godwasheeeeeeeeeeeeere

My fuckinnn dawgggg what’s good bro?

How u been fam?
    I am good my dude been working my ass off, how is shit for you? So I see ur music is picking up listeners? mad glad for u dawg, what you been up to? glad to see ur still around the forums though figured youd done went and did some other shit by now lol

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

lmao @ being 26 and thinking you're going to be a rapper

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    there is a thread here promoted NC every day, and if someone says anything about RB you ban them? ridiculous, also don't ever use "you" again and connect me to anything.

also broke has talked about nc in pbx more than pbx, rofl. fuck that pussy ass shit.

half your members are the same damn people, also your site was dead a few months ago when they made it a rule to let everyone back, I'm not falling for that shit.

"hey lets use the people that got banned for activity, then ban their ass again."
    Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao @ typing all that shit

for somebody who desperately tries to convince white people that he's hood you sure have a way of coming across as an emotional cuntbag and straight nerd

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    lmao @ being 26 and thinking you're going to be a rapper

- - - Updated - - -

Now continue doing you bro.
    Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

lmao @ typing all that shit

for somebody who desperately tries to convince white people that he's hood you sure have a way of coming across as an emotional cuntbag and straight nerd
    Lol yessir, this how I Do faggots like u on the internet.

Keep doing you fam, I’ll do me. They’ll see the results.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lmao

Stranger

plus everyone on NC already knows about us ( the members come from here after all ), banning broke was a stupid "power" move, respect ya elders son! and stop talking about fakenetcees.org in my lounge!

Battle Record
    32-6

Dude banned me for personal reasons and uses my promotion to justify it. I've been at that site way longer than he has and have never been banned, but he gets a little criticism and goes off the rails. It's mad funny.

Battle Record
    11-5
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion Legendary Member Legendary OM OM HOF SS HW Champion LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted

To be real, I tried to help Broke out.

I offered him the opportunity to talk with me about some kind of cross-site league or something but all NC saw was an attempt to ger members from their board to join up a league here- and obviously that was never going to fly for long.

For what it's worth me and Broke go way back, he's been around long enough to know it wouldn't end well, even if he did assume his name held enough weight for him to maybe get a pass.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    plus everyone on NC already knows about us ( the members come from here after all ), banning broke was a stupid "power" move, respect ya elders son! and stop talking about fakenetcees.org in my lounge!
    Without meaning to be a dick, maybe that's something you guys might want to look at. Why are they choosing to leave here for there? Why can't you retain RB heads? What are NC doing that's so widely different to here? This site has a bigger mailing list, bigger member base, the website name is far better for the actual field were in, so why can't it compete?