User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Chad 'L.E' McGhie - "Darkest Places" (Official Music Video)

Battle Record
    11-5

Chad 'L.E' McGhie - "Darkest Places" (Official Music Video)

What's up RapBattles? I have been working my ass off but I am back again with my most exciting video release to date. 'Darkest Places' is off of my latest album 'Past Situations', available on ALL digital retailers.

Sometimes, you just got to rise up and be a super hero in YOUR darkest places.

We all got them.

Written, Recorded, Produced, and Engineered by Yours Truly!

Visuals Shot and Edited by the good homie AMP Visuals!

I hope you guys enjoy it!

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/track/7jEdRrOFArHsNDdKTWAGew

If you guys wish, check out my 'Signature' for my Website and Social Media links! Always down to work and travel!

Feedback Links:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...-by-DaFunkyMan
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...t-Instrumental
    Last edited by L.E; May 23rd, 2018 at 01:32 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Social Media:

Battle Record
    11-5

Social Media:

Re: Chad 'L.E' McGhie - "Darkest Places" (Official Music Video)

im not in love with the instrumental but it shows your skill in making a col track to a mediocre beat, no offense, your a creative mc and this shows in this one nice work bro!

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

This was dope, L.E. Your comfort level in contrast to your last video is off the charts here, you honed into it well. The video itself is pretty cool, your typical rap video environment/elements, and it's suited to the track. In the woods, you got the 3.AM vibe. Dope lyrics and energy overall. I like it, bro keep it up!

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by dbPROducer View Post
    im not in love with the instrumental but it shows your skill in making a col track to a mediocre beat, no offense, your a creative mc and this shows in this one nice work bro!
    HAHA! Dude your feedback is the shit. Thank you for your honesty its way better haha. The kind of feedback I have been getting lately it's the perfect compliment to it. Thanks man!

LOOOL I see what you're doing too. You're trying to troll me. My fire vocals would sound better over your fire beats versus my "mediocre" ones hey? Check your Soundcloud messages you little fucker. Haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    This was dope, L.E. Your comfort level in contrast to your last video is off the charts here, you honed into it well. The video itself is pretty cool, your typical rap video environment/elements, and it's suited to the track. In the woods, you got the 3.AM vibe. Dope lyrics and energy overall. I like it, bro keep it up!
    Damn Celph, thank you very much man. I am always super humbled by your feedback too. Especially the 3 A.M vibe comparison. AND THANK YOU FOR TAKING NOTE ON THE VIDEO COMFORT haha. I literally worked so hard at it. And I'm still not fully satisfied with where I was at with this video. The next videos are going to be more crazy: costumes, themes, more Hollywood.

Thank you VERY much for the feedback man.

Big props to everyone who does keep the RB community alive and kicking. Some pretty active members lately.

FEEDBACK LINKS:

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...eadcutta-Remix
    http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...rious-Just-Rap

Social Media:

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    HAHA! Dude your feedback is the shit. Thank you for your honesty its way better haha. The kind of feedback I have been getting lately it's the perfect compliment to it. Thanks man!

LOOOL I see what you're doing too. You're trying to troll me. My fire vocals would sound better over your fire beats versus my "mediocre" ones hey? Check your Soundcloud messages you little fucker. Haha.
    alright ill check my messeges on soundcloud homie...

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by dbPROducer View Post
    alright ill check my messeges on soundcloud homie...
    Word!

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...p-instrumental

Social Media: