Page 33 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23 32 33 34 43 ... LastLast
Showing results 481 to 495 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: Frontlines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Why the fuck do you care?

Also if ppl polled there Votes they would auto close and auto update records
    He’s up 8-0 on polled votes lol

And I care because I was gonna hit up these battles but if people are just voting in vain then there’s no point

If the mods don’t care Whos the mod in here

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    He’s up 8-0 on polled votes lol

And I care because I was gonna hit up these battles but if people are just voting in vain then there’s no point

If the mods don’t care Whos the mod in here
    There is no mod stop acting like you don’t know what’s been going on

Battle Record
    5-0

There is no mod stop acting like you don’t know what’s been going on
    Lmao uhh earth to redneck I’ve been gone for a few months

If you need help just ask me man

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I asked you awhile ago you said no. Now dia and the other admins think you pulled some weirdo shit and won’t let you mod here

Battle Record
    86-54

I literally started looking back here at FL Friday. Like Amens Brazilian ancestors.. we will find a way

Battle Record
    5-0

I asked you awhile ago you said no. Now dia and the other admins think you pulled some weirdo shit and won’t let you mod here
    Ahh

Your leaders have spoken

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Ahh

Your leaders have spoken
    Well there’s a reason everyone here and there accuses you of doing weirdo shit. I’d like you to mod here and run tourneys

Battle Record
    86-54

@Sinning

See the title of this thread? See how it says chat? This is where you freepost.. not in battles. Check your inbox

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Well there’s a reason everyone here and there accuses you of doing weirdo shit. I’d like you to mod here and run tourneys
    Lol what kinda weirdo shit was this dude up to

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

@BashEmUP Verse is up. Thanks for jumping on it, I was in the mood to write.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Phalanx View Post
    @BashEmUP Verse is up. Thanks for jumping on it, I was in the mood to write.
    No problem. Cool spar

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

imo this
    Bar 1:
    Bar 2:
    Bar 3:
    way of voting is gay as fuck.there should be a better way to critique verses that actually explains something since we dont match up bars unless its like 1-2 punch or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    imo this
    Bar 1:
    Bar 2:
    Bar 3:
    way of voting is gay as fuck.there should be a better way to critique verses that actually explains something since we dont match up bars unless its like 1-2 punch or something.
    A votes a vote. Be happy ppl actually participate in a section that was dead asf a month ago.

You'll get the point... Phalanx's Avatar
    Battle Record
    19-1
    Awards 1-2 Season Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post

v/Pleth

this was tough. i think plaz could have edged this. i read and reread the deficiency bar a few times and if the wording was a bit more crisp that would have take this or even if hte wild bill line had be directed towards pleth whatever the case i do give Plaz the Bar of the battle with that pussy ass move. shit was fire. i think Pleth's misses were closer than plaz's tho. close match. nice drops both of you
    Vs

Bar 1- Tie. 10-10. Both bars were decent. Play was more humorous, where as Pleth had that aggressive vibe. Both scored as clean jabs.

Bar 2 - Plaz 10-9. Again, two decent jabs. But I feel like Plaz'@ bar was more direct, and stung a bit more as a result.

Bar 3 - Pleth. 10-8. Had the better jab. Plan's gentrification bar was too verbose and missed for me.

Bar 4- Tie. 10-10. I feel like Plaz had a concept with potential. But was hurt by his word choices, and the rather lazy bullets/air benders angle. I like the pointing down on your head set up, but you ended lackluster. Whereas Pleth first line detracted from his be as a whole. Two sloppy jabs.

Bar 5 - Plaz 10/9. Had the cleaner jab of the two.

Bar 6 - Tie 10-10. Honestly wasn't super keen on either bar. Both work, I guess, but didn't do much for me. Can't say one was better.

Bar 7 - Pleth 10-9. I think Plaz's concept was kind of underwhelming, whereas Pleth had the more aggressive flip, with some pretty gnarly imagery.

Bar 8 - Tie 10-10. I real disliked both bars. For pleth, the bag play just doesn't resonate with me. Only really heard it used as a term to refer to women with old in front of it? As in that old bag. So the wording felt unatural. For Plaz, it was just a corny concept to me.

Bar 9 - Plaz 10-9. Wasn't super big on either. Plaz had another "yo girl" concept that was decent at best. But Pleth just referenced there last match and then did a self hype flip.

Bar 10 - Plaz 10-9. B Pleth had a lazy cop out of a pseudo-personal. Plaz had an okay wordplay, with serviceable wirding.

Pleth 96
    Plaz 97

I think that accurately illustrates how close this match up was. Some hit and miss from both, which is to be expected when you've battled recently. For me, Plaz was just a little more consistent.

Vote - Plaz
    I really don't see how you can complain...when you stack your vote in the SAME battle verses mine. You just copy n pasted quotables...then typed a small paragraph where you mentioned three of Plaz's lines and none of Pleths.

Honestly, I don't think theirs a person alive who would consider what you said valuable feedback. Secondly, why you out here commenting on OTHER people's battles instead of just voting some yourself.

You seem salty.

Battle Record
    86-54

Vs

I really don't see how you can complain...when you stack your vote in the SAME battle verses mine. You just copy n pasted quotables...then typed a small paragraph where you mentioned three of Plaz's lines and none of Pleths.

Honestly, I don't think theirs a person alive who would consider what you said valuable feedback. Secondly, why you out here commenting on OTHER people's battles instead of just voting some yourself.

You seem salty.
    What