User Tag List

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 17 57 ... LastLast
Showing results 91 to 105 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Frontlines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    i'm just not really sure if people really care about records on a site, I know I think it's whack if the top battlers haven't battled in decades lol, and the records aren't category specific.

imagine having a seperate record for Front Lines, text, audio, ect.. that might even open up a chance to get more categories active, and seperate record for leagues by season.

I think at the end of the day no one really even cares about the battle system.

id give that shit up for activity tbh.
    I honestly don’t understand what records have to do with activity

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I honestly don’t understand what records have to do with activity
    well I remember when they where off the admins stressed until they got them back, that's why I was put on, because I did some ninja shit on the database to get them back, I think the same dudes that say they don't give a shit about records was the ones that complained about it, god forbid we lose our precious records LOL.

I think it would be a lot more pleasant around here with fresh records, with the old ones being archived, the little stuff is what counts.

I would probably try to push that idea if we got more and more active, we cater to old farts that don't battle no more.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I don’t agree at all dia

Battle Record
    5-0

I dare you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    That's what the FL ranks are for.

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh I see why all the crying. Change it to winning percentage then. None of us will be on the front page. bunch of 3-0, 2-0, 1-0 records. Stop hating and just accept the fact that I'm legendary. Lebron broke almost every historical record in the league but his finals record is atrocious. Does he not deserve to be mentioned with greatness.???ijs...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Shut up
    Word. Who's even talking about that cry baby bitch faggot.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

could care less lets boost more activity if we have to get little tourneys going for the the time being lets do so. If we wanna start off the 1-2 league right now because its only one bar and i dont see people being lazy to it lets fucking do so. Let me do it like this i my self Joe Boston Aka J to the fucking Bizzle will give bar of the week incentive and also season winner incentive that would be dope.

- - - Updated - - -
    @B Dot LESNAR if you can get some cats for 1-2 league also i will throw in an incentive for this next event

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Word. Who's even talking about that cry baby bitch faggot.
    Amen jump on board a 1-2 league

- - - Updated - - -

key is fucking do it and stop making excuses. B dot running monthly events its been sucessful lets follow that shit with tourneys for the time being whether its text video audio or topical im down to run whatever and invest in whatever.
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

That draft though....

sup

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by wxyz View Post
    sup
    Welcome to the site man

thank you.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Hey, bro. While you're here why not take the time to peruse our forums. Check out the "Pillbox Battle League" forum and see if it's something you might be interested in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    could care less lets boost more activity if we have to get little tourneys going for the the time being lets do so. If we wanna start off the 1-2 league right now because its only one bar and i dont see people being lazy to it lets fucking do so. Let me do it like this i my self Joe Boston Aka J to the fucking Bizzle will give bar of the week incentive and also season winner incentive that would be dope.

- - - Updated - - -
    @B Dot LESNAR if you can get some cats for 1-2 league also i will throw in an incentive for this next event

- - - Updated - - -

Amen jump on board a 1-2 league

- - - Updated - - -

key is fucking do it and stop making excuses. B dot running monthly events its been sucessful lets follow that shit with tourneys for the time being whether its text video audio or topical im down to run whatever and invest in whatever.
    I plugged the 1-2 Punch League in the upcoming podcast.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by wxyz View Post
    thank you.
    Also sign up for the 1-2 league. We trying to get this place back to where it was

Battle Record
    86-54

@Dia @plethora wtf up with the battle royale shit?

Stranger

lol itstarted as a troll but then we really done it.

if we done that, that would be me setting up random call outs for people and asking them if they down, ( NOT just me calling out random folks, but me making a call out for say kill spree vs joe boston if you two agree to it then we can set it up ) or if we have people sign up for it, it would be me automatically setting up the battles, so we could have a guaranteed number of battles in front lines.

that would be dope, and I think a system like that needs to be done to determine contendership for the championships.

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

FL tourney sign ups going up soon. Winner will become the contender for the title.

- - - Updated - - -

dia vs plethora been up too long. need to get that voted on.