Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Frontlines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    I aint gonna run a league but I'll be sign up to compete
    Compete n battle like I did with all ya fake accomps

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Compete n battle like I did with all ya fake accomps
    Lol ur the one that ducked me when i called u out saying u dont do regular battles and now u made a call out for noob slaying while getting ur ass handed to u by some noob

Officially not Art
    Battle Record
    1-1

I wrote that verse in 10 mins lol. Run LLL and compete and write the mags then champ the season vs the comp I was facing. Theres at least 10 hof battles in that season

All u done is beat knowp n Joe Boston 30 times or whatever

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

My SEMIS battle with @Greedy should have been HOF'd IMO.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Running the sites ez. Start LLL or have an alias tourney or do something. Set battles close battles write a mag. Someone will help u just gotta get good comp to sign in n ur name is tarnished. No one wanna battle in something u run.

@plethora step up and run a league or tourney
    You run one I’ll give you the power.. new staff that’s committed could bring this back you think?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You run one I’ll give you the power.. new staff that’s committed could bring this back you think?
    Active staff could make this place active. Members see non active staff - they will not want to be here, that is a fact.

Admins going inactive and no type of administrative support for mods and super mods is what killed this site.

I know I got tired of asking those faggots to do shit. Ronin and I would consistently ask for permissions to just do it ourselves but were denied after several weeks/months of asking and they would vanish again.

Hence why I said fuck this place and stop caring.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Active staff could make this place active. Members see non active staff - they will not want to be here, that is a fact.

Admins going inactive and no type of administrative support for mods and super mods is what killed this site.

I know I got tired of asking those faggots to do shit. Ronin and I would consistently ask for permissions to just do it ourselves but were denied after several weeks/months of asking and they would vanish again.

Hence why I said fuck this place and stop caring.
    I’m in the same boat but they’re gone and I’m pretty sure I got allot of power and can help admin shit here. With the right help I would consider doing this

Battle Record
    51-15

Updating records was a major thing at the time. Name changes. No other admins to do that when I was SMOD - thats all I was asking for instead of waiting 6 months before an admin finally signed on to then ignore the request and sign back off.

If you have those permissions then cool. Fuck them and you just run the site.

Oh yea, and ACCOMPS.

That was another one. Name changes really doesn't matter nor is it relevant.

Battle Record
    86-54

Updating records was a major thing at the time. Name changes. No other admins to do that when I was SMOD - thats all I was asking for instead of waiting 6 months before an admin finally signed on to then ignore the request and sign back off.

If you have those permissions then cool. Fuck them and you just run the site.

Oh yea, and ACCOMPS.

That was another one. Name changes really doesn't matter nor is it relevant.
    Each one of those objectives are about 4-5 clicks to completing

Battle Record
    51-15

Well you have a different set of permissions then Ronin and I, bro.

Battle Record
    86-54

Yeah but I got that stuff bro

Battle Record
    51-15

I just said, cool.

We didn't, which is why we gave up. Or at least why I gave up and stopped giving a fuck.

Can't really speak for Ronin.

Got tired of asking for shit to be done and nothing was getting done or accomplished. Made me look incompetent, so I bounced.

Battle Record
    86-54

I just said, cool.

We didn't, which is why we gave up. Or at least why I gave up and stopped giving a fuck.

Can't really speak for Ronin.

Got tired of asking for shit to be done and nothing was getting done or accomplished. Made me look incompetent, so I bounced.
    Nah I got the stuff that you need. Mod

Battle Record
    86-54

I’d mod you ronin B Dot Enoch light and Zelph tbh. And admin with dia...

Battle Record
    51-15

I'm good lol. I'd never work along side of that idiot. He doesn't know what he's doing.