User Tag List

Page 45 of 60 FirstFirst ... 35 44 45 46 55 ... LastLast
Showing results 661 to 675 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Frontlines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Saints got cheated.
    Actually idk if they were they were up way before that shit. So they had all game to play accordingly to hold that win.

No call tho? That ref should go ump

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

GG tonight?
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

@Diasick

I'm not on your champ list ��

I'm glad to see y'all are still using a version of my points system though

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by The Archetype View Post
    @Diasick

I'm not on your champ list ��

I'm glad to see y'all are still using a version of my points system though
    did you have an alias? I'm not done with that list, and this is a different list that will automatically update, you won't have to manually update it.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    did you have an alias? I'm not done with that list, and this is a different list that will automatically update, you won't have to manually update it.
    Im not on there either
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

I'm also not on the list.
    The Last Level

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I'm also not on the list.
    It depends on who got the FL Champion accomp don't see it in ur list, I updated the list some.

that list is not final, it will probably be on it's own page instead of in a thread so I can control it more.

Stranger

ehh I'LL prolly hide that particular list, I got a better method, when I get the full list we need someone to go through and find the battles lol.

Battle Record
    179-20
    Awards Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion 1-2 Season Champion LLL Champion Golden Glove Champion LLL HOF 150+ Wins

Ah... Ok... And nah. I either champed it as Arch or the archetype

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

@mv @Zunto
    What y’all think of getting the battle limit back? Sinacog has like 10 battles and it’s not a good look

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    @mv @Zunto
    What y’all think of getting the battle limit back? Sinacog has like 10 battles and it’s not a good look
    You beat me to it. At least 10 of those battles gotta get closed

Stranger

that's whack, why limit activity, I do think the voting thing needs to be back up since there's a good amount of battles to vote on.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

that's whack, why limit activity, I do think the voting thing needs to be back up since there's a good amount of battles to vote on.
    Its not really adding to activity. Just gives off that illusion because of all the open battles. But essentially, activity is at a stand still. Sinacog battles get no looks, regardless of vs who. And after looking at any of his verses, its a turn off honestly, and his battles just sit there for ever.

Also, ppl aint dumb lmao. They can easily see every battle open is vs Sinacog, so it actually looks like LESS activity because there's really nobody battling
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54

Just change the FL to sinacog trash
    And we’ll never see activity again

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

You aint read a Sin verse have you?