Frontlines Chat - Page 15

User Tag List

Page 15 of 48 FirstFirst ... 5 14 15 16 25 ... LastLast
Showing results 211 to 225 of 715

Thread: Frontlines Chat

  1. #211
    100% Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    top floor
    Posts
    9,680
    Battle Record
    54-20
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishments (3)
    LLL Season Champ
    LLL Roast Fest
    FL Champion

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Running the sites ez. Start LLL or have an alias tourney or do something. Set battles close battles write a mag. Someone will help u just gotta get good comp to sign in n ur name is tarnished. No one wanna battle in something u run.




    @plethora step up and run a league or tourney

  2. #212
    Administrator Diasick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9,290
    Battle Record
    19-14
    Awards 25+ Wins
    Accomplishments (5)
    Beard Championships 2019
    2x Fatttest Man Alive
    Cheesecake Expert
    Bitchassness of the Year

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    id like to have a league going maybe even ss, need more people.

  3. #213
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,472
    Battle Record
    29-11
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 League Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner
    Accomplishments (21)
    GBL Champion
    LLL Champion
    3x FL Tournament Winner
    2x FL Champion
    1-2 Season Champion
    7x Cypher Winner
    PBX Verse Of The Night
    Haymaker Madness Champion
    GBL II Season Champion
    1-2 Punch Champion
    PBX Champion
    UBC 1 Champion

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Running the sites ez. Start LLL or have an alias tourney or do something. Set battles close battles write a mag. Someone will help u just gotta get good comp to sign in n ur name is tarnished. No one wanna battle in something u run.




    @plethora step up and run a league or tourney
    I aint gonna run a league but I'll be sign up to compete

  4. #214
    100% Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    top floor
    Posts
    9,680
    Battle Record
    54-20
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion
    Accomplishments (3)
    LLL Season Champ
    LLL Roast Fest
    FL Champion

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    I aint gonna run a league but I'll be sign up to compete
    Compete n battle like I did with all ya fake accomps

  5. #215
    You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,472
    Battle Record
    29-11
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 League Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner
    Accomplishments (21)
    GBL Champion
    LLL Champion
    3x FL Tournament Winner
    2x FL Champion
    1-2 Season Champion
    7x Cypher Winner
    PBX Verse Of The Night
    Haymaker Madness Champion
    GBL II Season Champion
    1-2 Punch Champion
    PBX Champion
    UBC 1 Champion

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Compete n battle like I did with all ya fake accomps
    Lol ur the one that ducked me when i called u out saying u dont do regular battles and now u made a call out for noob slaying while getting ur ass handed to u by some noob

  6. #216
    Officially not Art
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    110
    Battle Record
    1-1

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    I wrote that verse in 10 mins lol. Run LLL and compete and write the mags then champ the season vs the comp I was facing. Theres at least 10 hof battles in that season


    All u done is beat knowp n Joe Boston 30 times or whatever

  7. #217
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    23,537
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishments (6)
    LLL HOF Battle
    FL Champion
    FL Pic Roast
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher Winner

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    My SEMIS battle with @Greedy should have been HOF'd IMO.

  8. #218
    COKE Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    18,058
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.
    Accomplishments (6)
    FL Cypher Winner
    2x FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    PBX Verse Of The Night
    Key 5 Tourney Champion

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Running the sites ez. Start LLL or have an alias tourney or do something. Set battles close battles write a mag. Someone will help u just gotta get good comp to sign in n ur name is tarnished. No one wanna battle in something u run.




    @plethora step up and run a league or tourney
    You run one I’ll give you the power.. new staff that’s committed could bring this back you think?

  9. #219
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    23,537
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishments (6)
    LLL HOF Battle
    FL Champion
    FL Pic Roast
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher Winner

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You run one I’ll give you the power.. new staff that’s committed could bring this back you think?
    Active staff could make this place active. Members see non active staff - they will not want to be here, that is a fact.

    Admins going inactive and no type of administrative support for mods and super mods is what killed this site.

    I know I got tired of asking those faggots to do shit. Ronin and I would consistently ask for permissions to just do it ourselves but were denied after several weeks/months of asking and they would vanish again.

    Hence why I said fuck this place and stop caring.

  10. #220
    COKE Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    18,058
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.
    Accomplishments (6)
    FL Cypher Winner
    2x FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    PBX Verse Of The Night
    Key 5 Tourney Champion

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Active staff could make this place active. Members see non active staff - they will not want to be here, that is a fact.

    Admins going inactive and no type of administrative support for mods and super mods is what killed this site.

    I know I got tired of asking those faggots to do shit. Ronin and I would consistently ask for permissions to just do it ourselves but were denied after several weeks/months of asking and they would vanish again.

    Hence why I said fuck this place and stop caring.
    I’m in the same boat but they’re gone and I’m pretty sure I got allot of power and can help admin shit here. With the right help I would consider doing this

  11. #221
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    23,537
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishments (6)
    LLL HOF Battle
    FL Champion
    FL Pic Roast
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher Winner

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Updating records was a major thing at the time. Name changes. No other admins to do that when I was SMOD - thats all I was asking for instead of waiting 6 months before an admin finally signed on to then ignore the request and sign back off.

    If you have those permissions then cool. Fuck them and you just run the site.

    Oh yea, and ACCOMPS.

    That was another one. Name changes really doesn't matter nor is it relevant.

  12. #222
    COKE Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    18,058
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.
    Accomplishments (6)
    FL Cypher Winner
    2x FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    PBX Verse Of The Night
    Key 5 Tourney Champion

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Updating records was a major thing at the time. Name changes. No other admins to do that when I was SMOD - thats all I was asking for instead of waiting 6 months before an admin finally signed on to then ignore the request and sign back off.

    If you have those permissions then cool. Fuck them and you just run the site.

    Oh yea, and ACCOMPS.

    That was another one. Name changes really doesn't matter nor is it relevant.
    Each one of those objectives are about 4-5 clicks to completing

  13. #223
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    23,537
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishments (6)
    LLL HOF Battle
    FL Champion
    FL Pic Roast
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher Winner

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Well you have a different set of permissions then Ronin and I, bro.

  14. #224
    COKE Kill Spree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    MA
    Posts
    18,058
    Battle Record
    77-46
    Awards Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.
    Accomplishments (6)
    FL Cypher Winner
    2x FL Champion
    1-2 Champion
    PBX Verse Of The Night
    Key 5 Tourney Champion

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    Yeah but I got that stuff bro

  15. #225
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    23,537
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishments (6)
    LLL HOF Battle
    FL Champion
    FL Pic Roast
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher Winner

    Re: Frontlines Chat

    I just said, cool.

    We didn't, which is why we gave up. Or at least why I gave up and stopped giving a fuck.

    Can't really speak for Ronin.

    Got tired of asking for shit to be done and nothing was getting done or accomplished. Made me look incompetent, so I bounced.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •