User Tag List

Page 16 of 60 FirstFirst ... 6 15 16 17 26 ... LastLast
Showing results 226 to 240 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Frontlines Chat

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I'm good lol. I'd never work along side of that idiot. He doesn't know what he's doing.
    Wouldn’t even have to talk to him

Stranger

Active staff could make this place active. Members see non active staff - they will not want to be here, that is a fact.

Admins going inactive and no type of administrative support for mods and super mods is what killed this site.

I know I got tired of asking those faggots to do shit. Ronin and I would consistently ask for permissions to just do it ourselves but were denied after several weeks/months of asking and they would vanish again.

Hence why I said fuck this place and stop caring.
    how many admins do we realistically need tho? one thing that always turned me off when joining another site is the site having 100s of admins, I know I wasn't pose to do real admin work here but no one else does rofl

really don't need admins if staff do their damn job, at the end of the day that's why they're staff.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    how many admins do we realistically need tho? one thing that always turned me off when joining another site is the site having 100s of admins, I know I wasn't pose to do real admin work here but no one else does rofl

really don't need admins if staff do their damn job, at the end of the day that's why they're staff.
    Apparently permissions have been changed.

When I was SMOD here, SMODS could not do anything other then move/close threads in any forum.

We could not set forums up, adjust battle records and add accomplishments.

Now they can, so your statement is accurate NOW, all you need are SMODS.

Stranger

Apparently permissions have been changed.

When I was SMOD here, SMODS could not do anything other then move/close threads in any forum.

We could not set forums up, adjust battle records and add accomplishments.

Now they can, so your statement is accurate NOW, all you need are SMODS.
    I think they always could just who ever was giving smod at the time didn't set the perms correctly.
    @Kill Spree you have power to mod anyone, but b dot is on probation right now, not letting him do anything else for awhile, how he acted when he didn't get his way, if it was up to other admins he'd never mod here again, I also don't really trust amen or ronnin with anything but limited powers,I don't have a problem with anyone at the end of they day, people seem to always want problems with me.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I think they always could just who ever was giving smod at the time didn't set the perms correctly.
    @Kill Spree you have power to mod anyone, but b dot is on probation right now, not letting him do anything else for awhile, how he acted when he didn't get his way, if it was up to other admins he'd never mod here again, I also don't really trust amen or ronnin with anything but limited powers,I don't have a problem with anyone at the end of they day, people seem to always want problems with me.
    I trust them. I know these ppl

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

I think miracle should be mod cuz that's what it'll take to get this place jumping again

Battle Record
    86-54

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    broke isn't allowed to mod here again, I find it absurd he would even ask after what he did.

Battle Record
    86-54

broke isn't allowed to mod here again, I find it absurd he would even ask after what he did.
    He’s a great mod. One of the best. There’s no reason we shouldn’t have that PBX event he was doing because you two got into a tiff

- - - Updated - - -

He put in allot of work and once I gave up y’all started fighting

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    I think miracle should be mod cuz that's what it'll take to get this place jumping again
    Talk shit again and I’ll take all those medals and put them on your other account after I ban it

Stranger

the issue wasn't over the fight, he was mad because they said no to him being admin, quite frankly I thought he was trolling and played along.. it's too soon, he got mad when he didn't get his way, made a thread saying the site was closing, linked to another site, told everyone to leave, join there, stickied the damn shit, then tagged everyone on the site, I'm pretty sure the other admins don't want him modding anything, he's a loose cannon when he doesn't get his way, he isn't modding here again regardless, pretty sure ronnin will do the same shit, I was told it was only a matter of time with the broke issue, so if I didn't demod him, they would have, in fact it was a call from one of the other admins to demod him anyway.

if a good employee murders everyone in your store front, are you going to allow him to keep working because he was a good worker lol.

Battle Record
    86-54

the issue wasn't over the fight, he was mad because they said no to him being admin, quite frankly I thought he was trolling and played along.. it's too soon, he got mad when he didn't get his way, made a thread saying the site was closing, linked to another site, told everyone to leave, join there, stickied the damn shit, then tagged everyone on the site, I'm pretty sure the other admins don't want him modding anything, he's a loose cannon when he doesn't get his way, he isn't modding here again regardless, pretty sure ronnin will do the same shit, I was told it was only a matter of time with the broke issue, so if I didn't demod him, they would have, in fact it was a call from one of the other admins to demod him anyway.

if a good employee murders everyone in your store front, are you going to allow him to keep working because he was a good worker lol.
    As long as the job gets done

Stranger

I'm not about to mod someone that acts like that when they don't get their way, then wonders why he was punished SMH.

I gave him days to calm down so we can keep him str8, I was told to fuck off, so he can do the same basically.

Battle Record
    86-54

I'm not about to mod someone that acts like that when they don't get their way, then wonders why he was punished SMH.

I gave him days to calm down so we can keep him str8, I was told to fuck off, so he can do the same basically.
    We can talk about this later don’t even know if these dudes even want to help

Stranger

b lesnar said fuck you when I asked him to calm down after being demoded, I said if he calmed down he could have his shit back, I know for a fact hes done..

he really killed the league himself since I gave him many chances, his response was some childish ass glockamole/zelph shit.

if anyone needs help iwth their mod shit I can help to.

Battle Record
    86-54