User Tag List

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 1 2 3 12 52 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Re: Frontlines Chat

in here just to be in here.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    that's the nicest thing you said to me.
    Lmfao

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

@Joe Boston take me off the back burner.

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

1. The home page of FL has got so much fucking shit pinned I couldn't even find this chat without squinting and checking every god damn line.. who the fuck mods like that? I bet you're a fucking horder in real life.. get your shit together scrubs.

2. WHY THE FUCK did you guys let @Letterman win a LLL match? I noticed there was nothing but trash ass dudes that season but holy fuck.. His verse in this battle was ass, Fresh and smog could have wrecked that shit.

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...an-vs-Klass%22

^this is the downfall of RB
    カミノコトバ

Stranger

lool

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by natural20 View Post
    I hope this is the right place to post this, I'm new here and having trouble getting my bearings.

I've read the FL rules and I have a few questions:
    1) Rule #4 says that I can't make comments about my opponent's verse. Is this only referring to general comments? I assume that I'm allowed to comment on my opponents verse within response verse, ya?

no, that would be considered feeding, and swaying.

2) Not following this "link" thing. First off, "link" = url to my rap battle, ya? I'm supposed to post my link to other battles that I vote on? Do I also post the link of the battle that I voted on in my battle? What is the purpose of this?

Post the link to a battle you voted on, whats the purpose? to show your not a worthless piece of shit and you actually vote on battles, and people might do the same for you, plus if you don't your battle will be closed.

3) Can someone please define "feeding" for me. I understand that plagiarizing a line from my opponent is a no-no, but can I take a snippet of a line? Can I vaguely refer to what he said?

that's feeding, saying anything about your opponents verse is feeding, if I do that I say something that could apply to all of his verses, those bars get no play anyway..

Thanks in advance for your help! I look forward to dismantling your egos while I laugh my ass off ;-)

not with beginner questions like that!

yea yea yea yea, I hope that answers your questions.

Battle Record
    112-23

I hope this is the right place to post this, I'm new here and having trouble getting my bearings.

I've read the FL rules and I have a few questions:
    1) Rule #4 says that I can't make comments about my opponent's verse. Is this only referring to general comments? I assume that I'm allowed to comment on my opponents verse within response verse, ya?
    2) Not following this "link" thing. First off, "link" = url to my rap battle, ya? I'm supposed to post my link to other battles that I vote on? Do I also post the link of the battle that I voted on in my battle? What is the purpose of this?
    3) Can someone please define "feeding" for me. I understand that plagiarizing a line from my opponent is a no-no, but can I take a snippet of a line? Can I vaguely refer to what he said?

Thanks in advance for your help! I look forward to dismantling your egos while I laugh my ass off ;-)
    1. If it is an active battle, you can't comment on it as it is seen as swaying.. a "cool verse bro" is allowed but usually anything other than that runs the risk of getting disqualified or whatever mods do to penalize you.
    2. Links rule means before you can have an active battle open you must vote on other battles and post the links for proof that you have done this (you post it within your battle so that mods can see it without searching for your votes). The point to this is to promote activity within the community with voting.
    3. Feeding is when one person drops a verse and you flip that verse.. it gives an unfair advantage to the second person that drops his verse.

hope that helps answer your questions.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

That closing line was whack ass shit. (From Lettersman)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by #PrimeTime View Post
    That closing line was whack ass shit. (From Lettersman)
    Do I know you?

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Warriors in 5. Period.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Am I allowed to post my first verse before the opponent checks in? I'm itchin to get some bars down
    If he they don’t check in and don’t show you won’t get a win.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Eh, I'm not concerned with internet points. I'm just having fun. Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be DQed if I don't wait for his check in to drop my verse
    Cool

Battle Record
    55-6

*waits on my PayPal*

Battle Record
    277-128

JR Smith is a joke

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    JR Smith is a joke
    Definitely true. But i believe if they won, golden state was gonna win game 2 anyways to tie the series. So if jr plays outta his mind next game, then all is forgiven