User Tag List

Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 3 43 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Showing results 781 to 795 of 899

Thread: Frontlines Chat

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: Frontlines Chat

Sharp wins the tourney by ns and then the ext can be for the belt part. That's the whole point of a key tourney, is to key lol
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-1

Quote Originally Posted by Useless View Post
    That's the whole point of a key tourney, is to key lol
    cosign

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Clout
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    the Slyest white man alive, Sharp Nine.

Battle Record
    18-12

I cant believe this site still hanging on by a thread

Originally Posted by Wind Man
    I will blow something
    DEAD^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Skepto View Post
    I cant believe this site still hanging on by a thread
    It’s too many faggots here for real the site will last for a very long time ppl like @Blue Bayou and @Barcotic gonna be here well into there sixties voting against people because they told them the truth and hurt their feelings

- - - Updated - - -

Hf these dudes here don’t even look like they from America and this supposed to be a fucking hip hop/rap site

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by SoIceyRichG View Post
    It’s too many faggots here for real the site will last for a very long time ppl like @Blue Bayou and @Barcotic gonna be here well into there sixties voting against people because they told them the truth and hurt their feelings
    Lmao what you so bent out of shape for?

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Lmao what you so bent out of shape for?
    I just don’t like the voting here it’s way too biased. Muh fuckas use votin as a way to tell you how to write. Do you ever see a judge tell someone how to write? Tell someone how to fight? These niggas want everybody to write the exact same corny way or they gonna harass you and make you feel like you shouldn’t be here because you share a different viewpoint.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

I just don’t like the voting here it’s way too biased. Muh fuckas use votin as a way to tell you how to write. Do you ever see a judge tell someone how to write? Tell someone how to fight? These niggas want everybody to write the exact same corny way or they gonna harass you and make you feel like you shouldn’t be here because you share a different viewpoint.
    I don’t see it like that at all.. but sure.

Nigga couldn’t wait to vote against me lol. Like I give a fuck what you personally heard in 2003. What I said to clout applies within context to him personally. If someone said a similar line to what I said why would I give a fuck?

Personally I thought the match was pretty close. I liked clouts verse, a whole lot more than I did his lll verse. But I still thought I won of course but apparently saying “I’ll melt ice like a microwave” was so much better than the majority of my verse right lol?

- - - Updated - - -

I don’t see it like that at all.. but sure.

Lol if you say so but it feels like certain ppl got vendettas when they are voting. Oh don’t see it like that so why did blue say “even if you read this out loud” when explaining my verse? Cuz he took offense hats why

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

lmao this dude so fulla shittt

keep using the same 4 words to form ery verse around n pretending to kno wtf u talking about

trashbucket inbred half lip fgt troll, go awaaaaaayyyyyy

Battle Record
    86-54

Nigga couldn’t wait to vote against me lol. Like I give a fuck what you personally heard in 2003. What I said to clout applies within context to him personally. If someone said a similar line to what I said why would I give a fuck?

Personally I thought the match was pretty close. I liked clouts verse, a whole lot more than I did his lll verse. But I still thought I won of course but apparently saying “I’ll melt ice like a microwave” was so much better than the majority of my verse right lol?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol if you say so but it feels like certain ppl got vendettas when they are voting. Oh don’t see it like that so why did blue say “even if you read this out loud” when explaining my verse? Cuz he took offense hats why
    Or he just thought your bar was played and wack and could have been better to hold more impact...

Battle Record
    86-54

Why would Blue have a vendetta against you? Your new here.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

hahaha this is classic

- - - Updated - - -

Why would Blue have a vendetta against you? Your new here.
    I have no clue I think because I called him not good in a previous mag or something

He pmd me a while ago saying a bunch of aggressive shit I dunno i only read about half of it... I don't hate vote and could care less but this is funny nonetheless
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

- - - Updated - - -

I read your verse, it was cool. You have that live battle style, which unfortunately doesn't really translate well into text battling. Your concepts are good, they're just not developed properly for written text.. nothing against you, I don't know you, so take it as you will.

I didn't think Clouts verse was necessarily better as far as swag & insults go, if this were a live battle, you prolly would have embarrassed him. But that's cuz he wrote a proper text battle verse.. who knows if he had taken the same angle as you.

Hip hop is about unity, it's one of the foundations of the culture. To express dissatisfaction over foreigners being included goes against the very core of the culture.. most artists, even underground artists, tour Europe and elsewhere because hip hop is loved and appreciated, in many cases, more than here in the states. And I'm speaking as an actual artist who spent his entire life in Los Angeles and performing in Hollywood and LA. I've seen a lot that you may not have, and I do feel your perspective is a bit ego centric.

That said, if you would like, I'll help you hone your text style so that you can compete online.. the offers there, hit me up if your down to learn

Quote Originally Posted by $pitacular1 View Post
    I read your verse, it was cool. You have that live battle style, which unfortunately doesn't really translate well into text battling. Your concepts are good, they're just not developed properly for written text.. nothing against you, I don't know you, so take it as you will.

I didn't think Clouts verse was necessarily better as far as swag & insults go, if this were a live battle, you prolly would have embarrassed him. But that's cuz he wrote a proper text battle verse.. who knows if he had taken the same angle as you.

Hip hop is about unity, it's one of the foundations of the culture. To express dissatisfaction over foreigners being included goes against the very core of the culture.. most artists, even underground artists, tour Europe and elsewhere because hip hop is loved and appreciated, in many cases, more than here in the states. And I'm speaking as an actual artist who spent his entire life in Los Angeles and performing in Hollywood and LA. I've seen a lot that you may not have, and I do feel your perspective is a bit ego centric.

That said, if you would like, I'll help you hone your text style so that you can compete online.. the offers there, hit me up if your down to learn
    I know I look like an asshole right now but I assure you it is in response. I did nothing to blue bayou. He called me out in his magazine he wrote when I didn’t previously have any problems with him. I sent him a private message and called him retarded. Not the best choice of words, but instead of keeping things there, he decided to do it in a vote in attempts to embarrass me using his online peers in attempt to further alienate me. He knew if he put something in a vote in a thread that you guys erase my response. Talking shit directly to me in a manner in which he knows I can’t properlu respond. That’s a hoe move. I responded like a pissed off person. I would challenge him to a battle but after he turns me down the next person I battle is going to say he trolled me and use it as a punchline and everyone’s gonna quote it

I apologize if I offended anybody with the foreigner comment.

- - - Updated - - -

And no I don’t want any help writing I do this every few weeks for fun I just don’t appreciate all the extra bullshit cuz like I said a judge don’t tell ppl how to box They just keep score and relay the results. They don’t take the time out to shit on a boxer for having a different approach to boxing then what they would come to the ring with

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

I know I look like an asshole right now but I assure you it is in response. I did nothing to blue bayou. He called me out in his magazine he wrote when I didn’t previously have any problems with him. I sent him a private message and called him retarded. Not the best choice of words, but instead of keeping things there, he decided to do it in a vote in attempts to embarrass me using his online peers in attempt to further alienate me. He knew if he put something in a vote in a thread that you guys erase my response. Talking shit directly to me in a manner in which he knows I can’t properlu respond. That’s a hoe move. I responded like a pissed off person. I would challenge him to a battle but after he turns me down the next person I battle is going to say he trolled me and use it as a punchline and everyone’s gonna quote it

I apologize if I offended anybody with the foreigner comment.
    My job while I write magazines is to call it like I see it and review battles accordingly. It's not a "personal" attack, if I think Spit writes a shitty verse one week I'll say that in the mag I don't care what the personal name is. Even in a "live battle" setting I don't like what I've seen from you and my personal opinion is bars like "I told your girl something in the club, you wouldn't know cuz you don't go there" are played/basic.

2) lol at Target vote like i give two fucks about your battles. I voted because I was asked to vote in the LLL chat thread
    Last edited by Blue Bayou; April 24th, 2019 at 12:30 PM
    "Sound stuff out guys" - Barcotic