User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: are the celtics better without kyrie?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

are the celtics better without kyrie?

Yeah they suffer on the offense end but without him they have a lockdown defense

Battle Record
    55-6

Re: are the celtics better without kyrie?

they know they need to step up without him and they have.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Re: are the celtics better without kyrie?

No. But they've played well together without him. Yes, there's a huge void to fill with Kyrie out. But Tatum, Brown and Rozier have stepped up tremendously so far. But those three can only do so much. Those three do not have the presence that Irving possesses. But props to the Celtic's for going this far.

I dig Jaylen Brown a lot. Although, I don't like the Celtic's (incoming post quote(s) from both JoeBoston and/or Kill Spree) I'd prefer them over the Cav's.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!