User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 38 of 38

Thread: Fucking Lebron James

Battle Record
    55-6

Re: Fucking Lebron James

well now it looks like the best bet would be for golden state to win tonight and be cavs and warriors again.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Warriors will end up sweeping the Cavaliers in the Finals. This Cavaliers team should not be in the Finals. They're fucking terrible.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

Side note - Marcus Smart says he's worth more than $14 million. Uhm, what?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    55-6

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Warriors will end up sweeping the Cavaliers in the Finals. This Cavaliers team should not be in the Finals. They're fucking terrible.
    ^i agree , but lebronda gonna put them on his back again and win atleast 2 games. It won't be a sweep.

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

I may be wrong, I believe LeBronda has 3 NBA Championships and 4 NBA Finals losses.

Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kawn Flixx View Post
    ^i agree , but lebronda gonna put them on his back again and win atleast 2 games. It won't be a sweep.
    You might be right. The reason I feel it will be a sweep is because Lebron exhausted himself in the series with Boston. I don't think he even subbed out in Game 7. At this point with the team he's surrounded by, I don't think he has the endurance to continue playing at the level he has been.

Battle Record
    55-6

^ he subbed out one time for like 5 minutes and then he saw they weren't producing and came back in.

but you maybe right. guess we will find out tonight how tough the next games will be for lebronda.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I'm forever done with the NBA.

Fuck the finals. Fuck Golden State and the Cavs.