Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 59

Thread: 1-2 Punch league in the making

Battle Record
    55-6

Re: 1-2 Punch league in the making

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    that's right faggot you have appeased me
    where the fuck did you get a LLL champ and season champ win?? who the fuck did you battle, yourself??
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Wordz AhGod. View Post
    where the fuck did you get a LLL champ and season champ win?? who the fuck did you battle, yourself??
    Better question is, why do you care so much about dudes who have that accomp? I saw you attack Letterman about it and now Broke, lol.

Are you afraid it’s making yours look less meritable or something?

Battle Record
    112-23
    Awards FL Tag Champion AOTW 100+ Wins SAP Champion FL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL Season Champion LLL Champion OM HOF

cos there wasnt even enough people to run that league much less to fill it with competition. We know damn well they wouldn't have gotten that with even a little bit of comp on the site, that's how a league loses meaning bruhh.
    カミノコトバ

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    34-16
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion GBL Season Champion Haymaker Maddnes Champion GBL Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion FL Tournament Winner

Im in.. I still need a 1-2 season champ award.. and with the current comp I can recycle cum lines and still pick up the W. You can keep the money tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol U have no chance against me

Battle Record
    14-41
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Really now @Amen i wanna beat ur ass too please reach out to me ill take the 200 to get u out here
    #TeamJoeBoston

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

cos there wasnt even enough people to run that league much less to fill it with competition. We know damn well they wouldn't have gotten that with even a little bit of comp on the site, that's how a league loses meaning bruhh.
    Season fell apart after I stopped running and assisting with running it.

Same niggas battled one aother, Smog vs Kill Spree vs Fresh vs Broke Lesnar lol.
    @Joe Boston - you don't want these hands, fam.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Bullshit. I had alot of dope comp. Allen Knight, plethora, Smog, Fresh, etc. I even put myself in a 3 way battle. Don't act like I didn't earn that shit.

Battle Record
    51-15

Wordz just salty because it took him 15 years of struggling to finally champ it after every decent to dope battler had already retired, left.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

lmao

Battle Record
    112-23

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    Bullshit. I had alot of dope comp. Allen Knight, plethora, Smog, Fresh, etc. I even put myself in a 3 way battle. Don't act like I didn't earn that shit.
    ayo so I posted this when I first woke up right.. this whole time I thought you was joe boston lmao.. I lost my shit.. and ROFL at Smog and Fresh being on your dope comp list tho lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by plethora View Post
    Lol U have no chance against me
    I haven't battles since LLL season champ match.. but then again I didn't battle for a whole 6 years before that. Winning stuff by beating Joe Boston over and over again just makes you a Joe Boston expert : D
    カミノコトバ

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Season fell apart after I stopped running and assisting with running it.

Same niggas battled one aother, Smog vs Kill Spree vs Fresh vs Broke Lesnar lol.
    @Joe Boston - you don't want these hands, fam.
    the overhand and left hook is vicious but anyway fucking @Dia see u almost got Amen fucked up for that fake edit lol

- - - Updated - - -

ayo so I posted this when I first woke up right.. this whole time I thought you was joe boston lmao.. I lost my shit.. and ROFL at Smog and Fresh being on your dope comp list tho lmao

- - - Updated - - -

I haven't battles since LLL season champ match.. but then again I didn't battle for a whole 6 years before that. Winning stuff by beating Joe Boston over and over again just makes you a Joe Boston expert : D
    dude yes the Boston Hiatus has been over for awhile now I lost the touch but don't sit here and tell me I haven't had good comp here. I brought myself to a tagteam champmatch by myself cuz my opponent ducked against King and Art which are both dope text battlers.
    [url]https:

Stranger

you guyz always talking about shit that happened years ago, guess we got nothing else to talk about here LOL.

Battle Record
    112-23

I still need to give arch an L some day. I think we battled once, I carried him through the tagteam.. then he ducked me for like 15 years straight.
    カミノコトバ

Battle Record
    58-60
    Awards 50+ Wins

^ Last I heard, Arch was in Afghanistan. And this was...........shit..uhh, 2011-2013.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Celph Taut
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    sick, bro. Holy shit. Absolutely captivating lyrics. never seen something so explosive, dynamic, and quintessentially mesmerizing! Keep it up!