User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Gfx

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

Gfx

Edited in. Some Gfx I had for mags.

Last edited by Art.; October 31st, 2023 at 10:34 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    34-10
    Awards SS HW Champion Haiku Champion 25+ Wins PC HOF OM HOF

Re: Gfx

Lunapic has always been by go to.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by Wuxia
    You're a really talented writer. And I've only ever said that to Baron Mynd.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion GFX HOF - Award Request Accepted SOTW ABL Champion FL HOF VBL Champion - VBL Champion AOTM AOTW FL Champion

edited into top.
    Last edited by Art.; October 31st, 2023 at 10:33 PM

Battle Record
    34-10

That's fire

- - - Updated - - -

If I could nitpick though I'd say the parts hanging out of the text makes it look a little messy. While I appreciate the 3D effect I think it'd look better trimmed and kept inside personally. Dope af though.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    That's fire

- - - Updated - - -

If I could nitpick though I'd say the parts hanging out of the text makes it look a little messy. While I appreciate the 3D effect I think it'd look better trimmed and kept inside personally. Dope af though.

yeah looking at it now i agree.. looks like i made it around 2017 lol

- - - Updated - - -
    @Wuxia if you need anything feel free.

Battle Record
    34-10

Those are all pretty fire. You got Photoshop running?

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Top Punches and Punch Of The Week are noice.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Art if I use any of these I'm probably going to change the tint so that it sticks with the color scheme. And I'll probably use them next week.

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia View Post
    Top Punches and Punch Of The Week are noice.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Art if I use any of these I'm probably going to change the tint so that it sticks with the color scheme. And I'll probably use them next week.
    Hey bud do whatever ya want hahaha these were just on my computer from whenever the fuck i did these things last.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soule View Post
    Those are all pretty fire. You got Photoshop running?
    na but i may have it back up soon.

Battle Record
    34-10

Could earn some extra guac

Lenox

Is this throughout all the years @art

-Marvelous-
    Battle Record
    58-10

Quote Originally Posted by Lenox View Post
    Is this throughout all the years @art
    I think this is just 2017. I used to use photo bucket to upload and store sigs and other gfx .. when I went to log in , they make you pay to access you’re account , most of my work for RB was on there . These were still saved on my computer .. I have some other sigs saved too Il post them up later