User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: RIFT AMONG MANKIND - FREE BEAT

You've Earned a Custom Title!

RIFT AMONG MANKIND - FREE BEAT

RIFT AMONG MANKIND - FREE BEAT

DA HEADCUTTA | SoundClick
    !!! FREE BEATS NATION !!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Re: RIFT AMONG MANKIND - FREE BEAT

nice sample choice im digging it...liking what im hearing so far...way better than that eminem joint you posted, like 10 times better in fact...kind of got a chill vibe to this but got some hard hitting drums im liking the mix of it all...nice work on the change up as well i like this man nice work

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dbPROducer View Post
    nice sample choice im digging it...liking what im hearing so far...way better than that eminem joint you posted, like 10 times better in fact...kind of got a chill vibe to this but got some hard hitting drums im liking the mix of it all...nice work on the change up as well i like this man nice work
    thanks man im not a big fan of that eminem remix either to be honest

Beat is real solid and I can easily see someone making a dope song with it. I don't like some of the chops but other than that nice piece of work cutta. What sample you used on this?
    Links to my music

Soundcloud:

Twitter:

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by SmashoneTheGod View Post
    Beat is real solid and I can easily see someone making a dope song with it. I don't like some of the chops but other than that nice piece of work cutta. What sample you used on this?

Cain The Casket Carpenter

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Cain The Casket Carpenter

Who is that?
    Links to my music

Soundcloud:

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by SmashoneTheGod View Post
    i 4get what i used ill have to check i thanks 4 listening sir

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

I don't know if it was intended, but one of the first chops before you go into that smooth part sounded rough to. on the last half of the loop for the hook. Drums could use some more change ups, but still a smooth beat. I just caught a flow listening real quick. This change up around the 2 min mark comes in outta no where. changes up the whole vibe to me. Idk how I felt about that. It kinda jolted me when the change ups kicked in. I think that part would make it's own dope beat.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Thanks 4 listening have a blessed day