User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: Okay Dia since you won't answer your PM's then we're going to air this shit out right here...

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Okay Dia since you won't answer your PM's then we're going to air this shit out right here...

When my sister agreed to meet you offline it wasn't an invitation for you to take advantage of her while she was drunk. Penelope didn't do anything to you other than show kindness and friendship so it's fucked up how you took her to Applebees for lunch today and purposefully got her drunk to steal $20 and a fucking DVD she rented from Redbox out of her purse. You better return both the $20 and the dvd before it accrues late fees or you and me are going to have serious fucking problems.
    Last edited by Wuxia; June 13th, 2018 at 08:01 PM

Stranger

Re: Okay Dia since you won't answer your PM's then we're going to air this shit out right here...

$20 is $20, she's lucky I didn't take more.

Stranger

Re: Okay Dia since you won't answer your PM's then we're going to air this shit out right here...

oh she was very rude to me, she said upchurch sucks and my arm pits stink.

Stranger

I spent $20 on my uber ride to the date, I was just getting my money back, please understand.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Dude, do you really think I'm playing games with you right now? Bring the movie back to Redbox and return the $20 to her.

Stranger

if she reimburses me the price of the applebee's meal I'll return the dvd.

Battle Record
    32-6

SHE'S THE ONE WHO FUCKING PAID FOR IT YOU BUM. Who paid for your ferry out here? She did. Who paid for the gas money used to drive you around? She did. Who treated you to Starbucks? She did. Who bought you that bottle of perfume? She did.

Don't think she didn't tell me how you're a eunuch and were castrated at a young age because you felt uncomfortable in skinny jeans. She told me all about it you fucking idiot.

Stranger

well I got an uber there, she didn't pay for shit.

lawyer up fucker.

Battle Record
    0-100

Worst troll ever.

Broke, I'm losing faith in you.
    Name Br&nd

Stranger

we never run out of things to talk about on here LOL.

Stranger

I'm glad we could reach a peaceful conclusion mr lesnar.

however I don't know what dvd you're talking about, I haven't used a dvd/cd in many years.

everything is digital now.

Battle Record
    0-100

Cringe roll play.

I'm done here at RB.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    32-6

As an apology to you all for making this thread I will now slit my wrists and bleed out on the floor.

Battle Record
    0-100

If you really truly and sincerely mean the apology, save the suicide for a segment on the next podcast.
    Name Br&nd

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    As an apology to you all for making this thread I will now slit my wrists and bleed out on the floor.
    your sister can clean the blood with the wrapper from the redbox dvd.