User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 22 of 22

Thread: Okay Dia since you won't answer your PM's then we're going to air this shit out right here...

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Okay Dia since you won't answer your PM's then we're going to air this shit out right here...

Someone emailed me his address

dw its just a bus ride and a gun away now

i'll take care of Dia
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

Re: Okay Dia since you won't answer your PM's then we're going to air this shit out right here...

Quote Originally Posted by Cody Phoenix View Post

i'll take care of Dia
    You realize I can easily get your address right now, you're so fucking stupid.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by cody phoenix
    Kill yourself, Diasick. Go on, do it. You know your life ain't going anywhere and you're a worthless piece of shit virgin likely to end up being a pedophile. An actual loser. You're nothing. Ever wonder why you have 0 friends? Nobody likes you. You're literally the worst artist, your rapping sounds physically retarded with all those lisps. You can't do anything good and you're the biggest failure I've ever seen on any forum. Like, there's some pretty big L's on the forums but you are the biggest loser, and you're obese because it's fitting tits mcgee. Know what's funny? I laugh about it, you'll never have kids. Ever. You'll never have anything aside from your computer while you sit in a dark corner of the world wondering why you're lonely. You are hands down human waste, inbred, worthless piece of trash. I know homeless people worth more than you in society. You don't have a degree, any college education, you watch wrestling because you're a fucking child mentally. It's comical. At the end of the day you'll know it. Don't forget, I'll find you one day when you least expect it. Like you think it's a joke, but one day you're going to be out somewhere and then bam, gone, in an instant. Think about it, keep your guard down as long as you want. Someone out in the world is going to find you, that person is me. And when I do...
    [/quote]

some people have too much time on there hands.

and I need to get a life!

Stranger

i'll take care of Dia
    you can't even take care of your son.

if that child is left with your stupid ass, cps needs to step in ASAP.

I doubt the kid is even yours like disputer said, you totally claimed it was yours to act cool on a rap forum, your're a fucking retard.

you got your self banned from every website because of your obsession with me, I can ban you from the last resort website, but I want to see your scramble for every last drop of dignity you have left in your miserable life.

I don't give a shit about your imaginary son, stop talking about shit that didn't happen.

Ima find the real parents of that child and tell them you are claiming it's yours.

Stranger

i'll take care of Dia
    grown ass man can't even afford his own car, I see you.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quad posting are we.

Stranger

he isn't worth the time to edit, fuck that faggot retard.

sending me death threats in my PM's every other day, lmao.

mother fucker needs to worry about his self, he clearly has nothing better to do.